Any suggestions in Kent?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very informative. Whereabouts in Gillingham are BRABUS, they seem quite handy.
Might go there this Sat before Armed Forces Day. Thanks.

Brabus have gone bust in Gillingham and both Medway Mercedes and Mercedes Benz of Gillingham have all gone as well.

Like C43AMG said "Steve " is your man-do a search and you'll find many glowing reports. I've used him for years on all my Mercedes.

Merctech,That would be Andy,he's a great guy.Had my C43 in there when it wouldn'd start,was the fly wheel sensor,sorted it the same day.It's not the biggest of places however he's knowledge of the brand is second to none.He was a technition at mercedes orpington for 20 years before setting out on his own.Cant say enough good things about his service

Thanks for that. I should look him up seeing as he's only 5 mins away. Handy to know :)

Merctech - orpington

Has anybody here used this small one-man indie, and if so what are their opinions please......? ? ?
Merctech, Garage Services in Orpington BR6 6BJ, » Yell.com
Thanks......

Just had my car given its A Service by Andy at MercTech, near Orpington.
Quick, good prices and close to home. I used Ollie at Prestige before and he was faultless. Unfortunately, its a LONG way for me and I was looking to find someone nearer that offered a similar service - but closer to home.
Andy certainly knows his stuff and has a similar background to Ollie in that he is fully MB trained and has worked on MB for 20 or so years.
My car for some reason didnt show oil level in the dashboard display. He fixed the coding with his star unit. He checked my air con system was working OK - which it was. Shell fully synthetic oil was used and I will be having all new brake pads fitted in a few weeks time.
His workshop is located to the side of/behind the TOTAL petrol station in Green Street Green, South Orpington.
I totally recommend him 101% to anybody especially owners in and around Orpington/Bromley/Sevenoaks/Kent.
All parts used are genuine MB so the service book gets stamped up and keeps it MB history.
As a second independant recommendation - please read post #58 in this thread.
You can contact Andy as below..........
Workshop - 01689 861066
Mobile - 07779 160914
email - [email protected]

Last edited:
Just sent you a PM sent but your in box is full. :eek:

Hi Dave - Just cleared a few :eek:

Thanks for the feedback. Will try him out when I next need something done. Are the prices reasonable?

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Dave - Just cleared a few :eek:

Thanks for the feedback. Will try him out when I next need something done. Are the prices reasonable?

Cheers,
Steve

I think so............bearing in mind good guys are never going to be the cheapest.
I will certainly be going back for future work and servicing.

I had a 'A' service plus a few extras. I wont post what I paid here, but if anyone really wishes to know the total cost, send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Price why not ??

Because I feel its not right to post that kind of information where ANYONE and EVERYONE has free public access.
If anybody has a real desire and reason to know, then as I said they can PM me. I will then tell them.
Its no big deal. I just feel obliged to retain a reasonable degree of privacy. But thats just me.

Thats fine.

I think so............bearing in mind good guys are never going to be the cheapest.
I will certainly be going back for future work and servicing.

I had a 'A' service plus a few extras. I wont post what I paid here, but if anyone really wishes to know the total cost, send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Can you tell me what the total cost you paid is? I'm new-ish here - how do I send a PM?
Thanks

Can you tell me what the total cost you paid is? I'm new-ish here - how do I send a PM?
Thanks

Unfortunately you cannot PM anyone until you reach a certain number of posts. I think its 25.
If you really want to know how much the A service cost at MERCTECH, then email me on ...........
verytalldave (at) hotmail.com (replace the (at) with the normal @ symbol)

Giving out servicing prices on a public forum for all to see is not something I think is right.

Last edited:
Merc-tech moving premises info........

I received this email from Andy at Merc-tech today, and he asked me to pass on this information to all MB Forum members.....................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dave
Hope you are well , just a quick note to say that I am moving to a new workshop ,the new address is ...............

Merc-tech uk limited
Unit 8 Fitzroy business park
Sandy lane
Sidcup
DA14 5Nl
0208 308 9175
www.merc-techuk.co.uk

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So now you know.........the postcode above may not be correct..........
BTW............
The new premises are very close to the Ruxley corner roundabout on the A20 - so not far away at all.

Last edited:
I received this email from Andy at Merc-tech today, and he asked me to pass on this information to all MB Forum members.....................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dave
Hope you are well , just a quick note to say that I am moving to a new workshop ,the new address is ...............

Merc-tech uk limited
Unit 8 Fitzroy business park
Sandy lane
Sidcup
DA14 5Nl
0208 308 9175
www.merc-techuk.co.uk

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So now you know.........the postcode above may not be correct..........
BTW............
The new premises are very close to the Ruxley corner roundabout on the A20 - so not far away at all.
And he has an open day this coming Bank holiday Monday for his new premises

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom