Any takers ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
I got an interesting mail in my junk folder this evening, I dont know what Therese would make of it but if anyone on here wants to give it a go....

Good day !
My name is Maria and I am a member of this site too. I saw your profile and if you are interested in friends I think that we can communicate to each other. My the most important interest, to look for my true love, only my man! I search for love!
I hope you agree with me that Love is a big notion. True love! That is the LOVE i'm looking for! And i'm seeking for the man who is also eager to have this life long adventure full of surprises and new experience we can share together! You interests?
I do realise that it should be very difficult to say "Yes" from the first letter having no idea about me. That's why i just offer to get to know each other better. If you want to know me better I would like to become a friends! I can tell you more about myself if you will write me on me own mail address: ******@yahoo.com.
Well closing my first letter to you i just want to thank you for reading it and i really hope that you'll share my point of view on what i said above. I do really hope that you'll answer me soon.
Looking forward to hear from you soon
Maria

For the record I dont know what site she's talking about and this mail arrived at my work email addy junk folder.

It had this attachment, and if you want the return email address PM me.

Maria.jpg

I believe she owns a pharmacy. You wouldn't know it to look at her but her brother has an absolute fortune in a Nigerian bank.

yea i got her too in march .the same face but wearing pants and later a swimsuit. Her name was Natasha then and she was travelling from russia through ukraine to meet her first love.

After giving her my bank account number and card details to buy herself a plane ticket, i never heard from her again and all the money in my account dissapeared in less than a week.
I am on the dole now.

Only messing about the last part starting from after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom