Any Vediamo Users able to help me out please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hectors Dad

Car
E220
Hello good people of the digital universe.
I would like to change a couple of settings on my 2015 S212 and it needs to be done with Vediamo.

I am an utter NOOB and really don't want to:
A. Have a go and balls everything up
or
B. Inwardly digest the 239 page Vediamo manual just to change 2 things.

I have Vediamo and a C4 multiplexer that I have been happily using to configure some Xentry configurable units and do some trouble shooting etc so I can find my way around Xentry OK but Vediamo is WAAAAAAY beyond me at the moment.

I know the sequences needed to acheive my goal but wondered if anyone with experience of Vediamo might be able to access my diag laptop remotely and do it for me? I am happy to exchange some beer tokens for your time / expertise.

Many thanks for reading.

HD

All sorted now guys via an absolutely BRILLIANT piece of remote work (Teamviewer) by Darek. He used DTS Monaco and Vediamo to do lots of custom work on my modules (5 flashes on soft touch indicators instead of 3, tailgate remote closing by key as well as button etc).
I would thoroughly recommend him as a resource for coding work.
HD.

All sorted now guys via an absolutely BRILLIANT piece of remote work (Teamviewer) by Darek. He used DTS Monaco and Vediamo to do lots of custom work on my modules (5 flashes on soft touch indicators instead of 3, tailgate remote closing by key as well as button etc).
HD.
Thanks for sharing this useful information. How does one get in touch with Darek and how does he charge?

HD.
Hello
How can I get hold of Darek. He might be able to help me.

Hello
How can I get hold of Darek. He might be able to help me.
Send me a PM - Not going to put the blokes name and number on the open forum.

HD

Hi,
I could be interested in his services, what area of UK is he?

Need help for Vediamo Team viewer on Xentry , I replaced steering power on Mercedes Cls now got variant code needed. will pay for it please help because someone with the same problem got fixed with Vediamo 5.0 code change to reset the steering permanently

Please sir, I have same problem I need a team viewer guy for Vediamo coding on my Mercedes my email is [email protected] Many thanks
Whoa there!
There are other people capable of helping you out - Google Mercedes Coding and you will get a HUUUUUUGE amount of people ready and willing to take your money.

HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom