Any Vito 120 owners on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz-M

Car
17' Flint Grey Vito 116 Auto
Hi, Ive just joined as Im on the hunt for a good Vito 120 panel van (currently have a 109), is there many 120 owners on here?

Im expecting they sit well at speed and are a pleasure to drive with the V6 power and auto box?

I like a quick motor, Im not keen on the 109 6 speed gearbox i currently have plus I occasionally tow a car trailer, so a 120 seems the perfect choice- as I love my Vito otherwise!!

There's a nice looking 120 Brabus panel van on auto trader at the moment, for £8295+ vat at the moment. I'm looking for the 120 dualiner which is proving hard work to find what I'm looking for.

Yeh thanks, theres a black one and a kind of Purple one, both look good but once the VAT is on them theyre too expensive. I could do with finding a private owned one to save the VAT!

Im the same, Im wanting one with decent miles, good condition, barn doors and ideally a compact!

There are a few 120 &122 owners on here; it's just pot luck when they log in.

You are quite correct in that the engine and gearbox combination makes for a very smooth drive at any speed. Very easy and effortless to drive and best of all, when the mood takes, they are immense fun too!

When it comes to buying one, they are very much in demand as it seems MB won't be putting the V6 in the new Vito. Prices obviously reflect this. Shame you need a panel van as I will be selling my 2013 (63- Nov reg) Compact Dualiner very soon and it has just over 6,000 miles from new…private or no vat sale!

Last edited:
Think that one will be out of my price range.

Ive got a 122 had a 115 before nearly went for the 116 but the 122 is the best decision I made in 2013. ☺☺☺

Got one too.111 and 115 before. I use to be afraid about running cost. Got use to it now.
Best mpg - 37 :)

Thanks guys, yous are making me even more impatient about finding one!

Im hoping to spend £10k or under really. Private ones can easily be had for that, there just isnt many!

To get 32 mpg I have to cruise at 120 kph (75 mph). And it takes a long run to get up there! Average in daily driving is about 26 mpg.

Here's the last picture before it went even higher.

Attachments

• IMG_5311.jpg
    IMG_5311.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 25
I had a friend with a Sport X that showed over 40 mpg sometimes. I suspected that had the wrong tyres on it, so the rolling radius was slightly out.

Here's the last picture before it went even higher.

The only method you can rely on is the top up the tank way & divide the mileage?:dk:

parksie14 said:
The only method you can rely on is the top up the tank way & divide the mileage?:dk:
No question about that. Even if isn't 100% still good score. 1100 miles Christmas trip ended up 27.9mpg doing 100-120mph. Well happy with that :)

Last edited:
I sold these for 10 year until next year.
Only sold two private V6 in that whole time (good luck finding one)
The V6 auto tended to do better that the 4cyl auto.
The 109CDI was the worst of the lot for fuel (different diff ratio so it was always revving higher)
I actually refused to sell my first company van (109 Duvalier) as it was so weak and crap on fuel)

Get a V6 though, you'll love it and most people added plenty of other options to them too

Yeh im still hunting, theres a few but they couldnt be much further away from me!! Typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom