Any VW experts that live in the Leeds area please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Hi everyone,
My son is very seriously thinking about buying this car from a main dealer and I was wondering if anyone could just kick the tyres please? :)

Regards
John

Hold everything:eek: :eek:

The dealer is now altering the trade in price. :( :(

Win some, loose some.

Regards
John

Has he considered the Golf 1.4 GT TSI 170 DSG, he can get a new one for £17.5k from drivethedeal?

It's quite interesting technology having both a supercharger and turbocharger on small cc engine. It seems to offer a good balance of; cost - efficiency -power.

Has he considered the Golf 1.4 GT TSI 170 DSG, he can get a new one for £17.5k from drivethedeal?

It's quite interesting technology having both a supercharger and turbocharger on small cc engine. It seems to offer a good balance of; cost - efficiency -power.
:) He knows what he wants. If we are all honest with ourselves then any modern car has more than enough ooompphhh. The GTdoes not look nowhere near as good as the Gti :)

Regards
John

Glojo I live in Doncaster, quite happy to go and look if you want.
(ps that's not really me in the avatar):eek:

Same as Franey I live in Doncater too, so happy to go look or even team up with Franey and we'll both look?

Yes we could even call it a 'Donny GTG' !! LOL

Hey just a minute flan, did me an you got to different schools together?

John

Just seen the car is from Richard Alexander, the company I used to work for got their company cars from RA both from Leeds and Bradford and I used to put quite a lot of business their way. If theres anything I can do with regards to trade in values etc I would be quite happy to talk to them to see if they can improve their offer.

kindest regards
Ian

i think the way things are big discounts will come esp dec or jan they just cant move cars so it may be wise to wait & watch

I live in Leeds and this is my nearest dealer. Had VWs for 10 years (still got one) but would recommended you avoid Richard Alexander. After service is virtually non-existant.

Same as Franey I live in Doncater too, so happy to go look or even team up with Franey and we'll both look?
Thank you both very much indeed.
I have watched a certain Gti being tested:devil: :D :D (humour)

At the moment the deal might be falling through :eek:

It was on when I submitted the post but the sales person has since come back wanting an extra £1k and that at the moment is not going to happen.:mad:

Regards
John

Yes we could even call it a 'Donny GTG' !! LOL

Hey just a minute flan, did me an you got to different schools together?

A Donny get together it is, not sure about schools, I'm originally from Rawmarsh and went to Thorogate Primary and then Haugh Road, but did go to Donny Tech

I live in Leeds and this is my nearest dealer. Had VWs for 10 years (still got one) but would recommended you avoid Richard Alexander. After service is virtually non-existant.
Hi Beetnik,
Thank you very much indeed for the input.

This is one of their own demonstrators and we liive in South Devon so the car would never be gracing their workshops :) but I take onboard your post and am very grateful you took the time to submit it.

Regards
John

sorry - meant to add:

but Friday is my 'me' day so I'm not working and I'll happily give it the once over.

Number one son appears to be satisfied with the financial arrangements, so is there any chance of any of our illustrious members going and having a look please.

The sales person he is dealing with is not available but the car has not been sold.... Yet :eek: ;)

Regards
John

setting off now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom