Any W203 C Class Kompressor Owner here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoid

Hi,
Any W203 C Class owners here.
Try to see if this is a popular model in Europe, especially the entry entry C180 Kompressor

Hi Zoid,
Got my C180K Avantgarde 2 days after Christmas last year.
A well built car and no complain so far.

Some mod that i have set my eyes :
1. Folding wing mirrors (only if i know how to do it)
2. ECU chipping (i think it's no available yet for this type of engine - and sure someone in this forum can verified this)

Now, all i need is to save enough £££ under the bed to avoid the taxman.

:bannana: :D

Eric

I am expecting delivery of my new C180 Kompressor in the next two weeks.
It is the Advangarde SE auto, with the Comfort pack (folding mirrors etc) xenon headlights lights and full Leather seating.
If it is as reliable as my old C class I will be delighted.

Joe:D

Joe,
Your spec just made me drooling.......:D
Mine doesn't have the comfort pack :( but would like to have the folding mirrors install).
Being a novice in car mod diy (it will be my first car mod should i brave enough to undertake the mammoth task), anyone know how difficult the job will be and where i can get these parts. Comments and ideas are much appreciated. Beers + snacks......are lining up waiting for any contributors....

Cheers
Eric :eek:

Ps: I just joined this forum last month and been a keen follower ever since. Found everyone are so helpful, patience and considerate. Many thanks for all the contributors who make this an interesting forum. Special thanks to Paul, Koolvin, RichardM, Maff, Flyers,Fudger, pluggers (likes your animated gif) and others for their contributions. Before you said anything I don't know anyone of them and certainly don't get any commission from these top man. :cool:
Keep it up guys and together we make a better place to live and drive ....err Merc :rock:

Ive got a C180 Kompressor:rock:

I have got some info for Vaeth pulley system
go to: C180 Kompressor Performance Kit forum

O/T, but If you get a 2000/2001 model, the elegance/avantgarde comes with comfort pack and automatic dimming rear view mirror and drivers mirror as standard I believe. They cut the spec back (and prices) sometime after that.

Ive got leather in mine too:bannana:

Cheers, Robbo

Just ordered the 180K with the same specs as joe, but with leather twin and sports package. Just waiting to pick it up next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom