any website designers out there???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeouk

Car
2010 bmw 325d m sport coupe.......2007 transit high roof ,LWB......
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to design and upload a simple but proffesional looking website for me?
My business is erecting for sale signs for local estate and letting agents. Last year i had some generic for sales signs printed and have sold quite a few on ebay, but because there is no section on ebay for this type of thing,Ive been thinking of placing an ad in a relevant publication and also having a web site.
The site would probably only need to be a couple of pages with info on selling a property your self, pictures explaing how to erect the sign, a payment link to paypal and my telephone number.

Also, how do you go about getting up in the top searches on google? is this possible without having to pay?

This is abit of a gamble because the ad will cost a few hundred and theres no saying ill sell any, so I dont want to sink aload of money into a site if its not going to work.

Anyone fancy a project?

Mike

mikeouk said:
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to design and upload a simple but proffesional looking website for me?
My business is erecting for sale signs for local estate and letting agents. Last year i had some generic for sales signs printed and have sold quite a few on ebay, but because there is no section on ebay for this type of thing,Ive been thinking of placing an ad in a relevant publication and also having a web site.
The site would probably only need to be a couple of pages with info on selling a property your self, pictures explaing how to erect the sign, a payment link to paypal and my telephone number.

Also, how do you go about getting up in the top searches on google? is this possible without having to pay?

This is abit of a gamble because the ad will cost a few hundred and theres no saying ill sell any, so I dont want to sink aload of money into a site if its not going to work.

Anyone fancy a project?

Mike

I can recommend an absolute wizard web designer who is not only very very good but can also get you up the top of the rankings in google etc. It is possible to get up there without paying. We used this chap for http://www.comand.co.uk. However, take a look at http://www.boutiqueenfant.com. You can contact him at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom