Anybody else hate this guy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find him deeply irritating. Whenever he acts, presents or interviews he's simply playing himself all the time. A bit like Dame Maggie Smith or Ricky Gervais. Everything is always the same.

Whaaaat!

Maggie Smith is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diane Abbott ...... Now there is a truly loathsome individual .

Much more deserving of comment, than James Corden ?

Gary

James Corden is a very talented bloke, probably the closest all round entertainer/presenter we have to the USA's Jimmy Fallon. It's quite astonishing how good Corden is as a singer, in addition to his humour, charisma, acting and writing. He doesn't make me laugh that much, but he's good to watch and isn't irritating to me. I guess it does depend on the context - I've seen him in stuff I like and he's done well in it.

The are a few people on TV I can't stand it make me cringe, but I can't think of them, so my brain has done a good job of blanking them out!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Can't stand the bloke myself but exercise my democratic rights by pressing the channel button on my zapper.

I reserve "hate" for this one though

katie-hopkins.jpg

I am waiting with the shotgun for the next time the 'confused.com' advert comes on. It will not be long now.

Hate is a very strong word, but I am completely baffled what all the fuss is about him and I also find that Mrs Browns Boys a load of pap too but as Terry stated earlier; sense of humour is a personal thing and everyone's different.

Can't stand the bloke myself but exercise my democratic rights by pressing the channel button on my zapper.

I reserve "hate" for this one though

katie-hopkins.jpg

But that's exactly the response she's looking for.

As someone of no discernible talent, she has carved a career for herself as a pantomime villain who spends her days seeking attention by being "controversial" and "outspoken".

katie-hopkins.jpg

As someone of no discernible talent, she has carved a career for herself as a pantomime villain who spends her days seeking attention by being "controversial" and "outspoken".

She also made a name for herself by starring in the Thriller video by Michael Jackson.

They loved her because she didn't need any make-up.

c721822dcf9d41e4b740436ca1536a9a.jpg

I'll throw her into the mix

Couldn't bare her professional scouser routine.

Her and Tarby waxing lyrical about their beloved hometown, (Both lived in Buckinghamshire)

c721822dcf9d41e4b740436ca1536a9a.jpg

I'll throw her into the mix

Couldn't bare her professional scouser routine.

Her and Tarby waxing lyrical about their beloved hometown, (Both lived in Buckinghamshire)

But she's a national buried treasure!!

James Corden......hate? No far too strong. He was good in Gavin & Stacey but now believes a bit too much in his own publicity. I get the impression he couldn't pass a mirror without stopping to look at himself.

I reserve my dislike (I don't like the word hate) for, in no particular order.

Katie Price (AKA Jordan), Katie Hopkins, Dianne Abbott, The Kardashians, the whole cast of Towie, Liam Gallagher, Tony Blair, any Rapper, whoever commissioned Big Brother or any other reality show....... etc etc. I could carry on but my dislike can only go so far.:D

James Corden......hate? No far too strong. He was good in Gavin & Stacey but now believes a bit too much in his own publicity. I get the impression he couldn't pass a mirror without stopping to look at himself.

I reserve my dislike (I don't like the word hate) for, in no particular order.

Katie Price (AKA Jordan), Katie Hopkins, Dianne Abbott, The Kardashians, the whole cast of Towie, Liam Gallagher, Tony Blair, any Rapper, whoever commissioned Big Brother or any other reality show....... etc etc. I could carry on but my dislike can only go so far.:D

What could anyone have against Sir Joey of Essex ??

I love everyone I do.

She's £hit out now though apparently ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom