Anybody got a teenage daughter ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This may come as a surprise to you... but...

1. Girl's have hormones too, at least as powerful as boys'.
  2. The boys hanging around your daughter are exactly like you were 30 years ago.
  3. Your daughter is exactly like the girls you were hanging around 30 years ago.
  4. You are setting yourself up for a world of hurt.
  5. Not all men have drunk the feminist kool-aid like you apparently have.

Fail.

It certainly is funny.

But I find it strange that my girlfriends father is not like this at all. If anything it's slightly scary that he isn't. Then again I don't fit the stereotype for most 21 y/o males.

Perhaps he can't afford to keep her anymore......:D:D

When I was a teenager, I had a girlfriend who's dad was a very tall, senior traffic police officer. I was petrified.

I think our date ended at approx 3pm that afternoon.
:doh:

When I was chasing girls it wasn't their fathers I was scared of it was their boyfriends......

i once dated a paras daughter.

he was a pussycat... in the same way LIONS are.

A bit of fun.
If your son behaves like this you Pat him on the back and say well done lad.
If your daughter behaves like this we would want to lock them away if we could to protect them!

I have a 12 year old that still thinks all boys smell......I'm trying to get her to hold that thought until she's 30.

Last edited:
PMSL! Very funny indeed!

My daughter is only 9 months old, so I have quite a long wait before I experience the "boyfriend" issues. Love the camouflage face idea. I could start to introduce that now and work my way up to the nail gun and shotgun. :D

My daughter is 22. Happily she has more sense than me, so problems are non-existent:)

I immediately sent a copy of post 1 to my Son in Law. His daughter is 3!! So I wonder how he will feel when Jennie starts dating? After all he did date my daughter. All ten rules did apply to him and a few more.
Now he is married to my daughter I must have gone soft, they drive a BMW!! Think its time to get 'ole faithful out again. 50 calibre has always been my weapon of choice!
Post of the year so far LTD.

My daughter is 33. Lots of worrying times until that fateful day when some youth walked up to me and asked me if he could marry her. Naturally I said No!! He then proceeded to purchase me a pint, all was forgiven and they have lived happily ever after.............................................until they have a daughter of their own. Then I will smile and produce post #1

Lots of worrying times until that fateful day when some youth walked up to me and asked me if he could marry her.

I got off on the wrong foot with Mrs Ringways Dad when I asked if "I could take her up the isle". :doh:

Teenage girls can take you to within an inch of their lives. They are the most threatening thing to civilisation on this planet. They know no sense or reason and seem to have one aim in life which is to cause as much pain and grief to their parents as possible. An argument to them is like a daily 'fix'. An opportunity to be as hurtful as possible and when they have totally destroyed you, walk away having twisted the knife one last time.

I have responsibility for two such creatures. One is nearly nineteen the other just sixteen. I cannot begin to describe what the nineteen year old has put me and the family through. The sixteen year old too suffered in the wake of the elder one! So there wasnt even any loyalty amongst those of a similar breed!

Its a wonder I have any hair left.

Teenage boys by contrast just grunt and slope off. Far easier to deal with.

I speak from a lifetime of experience. In that experience I find the years between 12 and about 22 to be the problem zone.

During certain events last year that some of you know about, I was asked by a trusted and respected friend 'If you meet someone else who has daughters, will you go out with them?'. My reply was 'No'.

However, nineteen year old came in last night complaining of certain inappropriate behaviour by the manager of the store where she works. My brother is en-route to the store;)

Update required on Uncles visit to the store please Alfie.

Photocopy of the A&E admission form would be ok!!

I have two lads - 12 and 9 at the mo'.

Every morning I wake up and say a little prayer in thanks. Every single morning!

I've got a wife - that's quite enough female content in our family. No need to make it any worse than it already is! :)

Update required on Uncles visit to the store please Alfie.

Photocopy of the A&E admission form would be ok!!

It wont come to that on this visit. He is a very persuasive chap and I am sure a full grovelling apology with an undertaking it wont happen again will be forthcoming;) If daughter chooses not to accept said apology then things may escalate. Given she is a teenage girl who knows what she will decide!

They do grow up, eventually and make you proud. My eldest at graduation in July:

Last edited:
Brilliant original post!!
Im 21 and I feel the tention that is in my soon to be father in law haha its brilliant!!
However I dont even have kids yet and already worried about having a girl :S
As they say you only have to worry about one d*ck with a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom