Anybody got scammed by gogogy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasonyw

Banned
It simply deduct £4.50 a week from your mobile phone without you realising. It already deducted £9 from me.

What a scrounger!:wallbash:

It's no scam, it's for to55ers who sign up to it - it is stated very clearly that it's £4.50 a week.

No-one to blame but yourself.

Maybe you were too busy reading the newspapers and posting nonsense on car forums.

Hardly a scam when you have to sign up for it and you know the costs in advance.

Anyway to cancel:

Cancellation: text STOP to 80876 or e-mail us at [email protected]

It's no scam, it's for to55ers who sign up to it - it is stated very clearly that it's £4.50 a week.

No-one to blame but yourself.

Maybe you were too busy reading the newspapers and posting nonsense on car forums.

Got up on the wrong side?:eek: A bit agressive dont you think

I wouldn't be surprised if this was jason's website and we're meant to be the mugs falling for this advertisement.

Chasing the dragon is becoming an addiction on this forum....

I didn't sign up anything.:doh:

I didn't even know what it is. It daylight robbery.

I am sure a lot fell into the scam not realising it.

Last edited:
2. How can I sign up for Gogogy?

When your surfing the internet you might come across one of the Gogogy promotions, you may decide to try. (Usually, you will be expected to solve a question or a puzzle, with an opportunity to win a prize). If you have solved the puzzle/question, you will be asked to fill up your mobile phone number in the column displayed. After filling in your mobile phone number, you will receive a free confirmation message. The moment you confirm this confirmation message, you are officially in the race to win the prize.

Gogogy - Faq

Scams like these should be banned, it worse than trojan horse.

It actually stealing.

What can be done about it?

By sending a text to them, your signing up. It would have said so on the literature/advert you got the number from...

These companies have been around for many years. Simple fact of the matter is, if your going to text a shortcode for whatever reason, then read the small print ;)

OK, I've just confirmed for certain that the above is true.

Dragon was banned.

He should not have created a pseudo account so this too is also banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom