Anybody here madly into their ICE?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

420SE

Car
W202 C220 CDi
When I say madly, I am asking whether, aside from KLP92 anybody has a full custom install in their MB :)

I ask, because I am quite sad, and am really into amps, mids, tweets, eqs, subs, batts, alts etc.

I am also in the middle of putting my system together (as I change my mind every hour)...so far I have one MMATS D200HC (chrome) and an MMATS SQ2150 on its way from the USA (again, chrome).

:D

Just a boring setup in mine I'm afraid.
2 x 12" kicker subs in boxes in boot, 2 x 500w amps, bose speakers in car as fitted by AMG and a kenwood single cd/tuner.

alpine 4 me as listed in my sig below :p

Heh - big system doesn't have to mean loud!

My A class was Alpine head, alpine components all round, sony sub. The E class is currently as it came, can't get my head around what to do about upgrading but current favourite option would be to get the Alpine R200 double din in dash, modify the factory sub with a better drive unit and amp, and do alpine or dynaudio components all round - nothing looks like an easy setup with the car though, at least being audio 20 the wiring actually ends up at the head unit...

Tim - I never knew the newer Mercs came with their own sub. I am guessing it is a 10" - where is it hidden?

And Malc - a good system doesnt mean it has to be painfully loud ;)

Tim - I never knew the newer Mercs came with their own sub. I am guessing it is a 10" - where is it hidden?

Rear shelf, the E280cdi (2007) I used didn't seem to have one but my E270 (2003) does. There's two types depending on the option of audio fitted.

Looks like an 8 or 10, firing down into the bootspace.

Bit of Metallica on the way to church on a Sunday Brian ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom