Anybody in Bolton?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
.... near to SK Performance cars able to cast their eyes over this? Been told to look out in particular for electrical gremlins. Don't want to take the trip there if it appears to be a lemon!

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll likely be visiting mum near Bolton on Wed or Fri and would be happy to check it out if nobody more experienced is available. My knowledge of what to look for is a little limited apart from generic Mercedes traits (rust?!) though so would need some pointers.

I'll likely be visiting mum near Bolton on Wed or Fri and would be happy to check it out if nobody more experienced is available. My knowledge of what to look for is a little limited apart from generic Mercedes traits (rust?!) though so would need some pointers.

That would be helpful - I understand that the 3 main things are rust (of course!), electrical stuff working and the panroof working/no obvious leaks. If nobody else pops up I'd appreciate you taking a quick look on Wednesday?

Gotta love this forum!

That would be helpful - I understand that the 3 main things are rust (of course!), electrical stuff working and the panroof working/no obvious leaks. If nobody else pops up I'd appreciate you taking a quick look on Wednesday?

Gotta love this forum!

Got it - think I can manage that. My Wednesday in Bolton now moved to Thursday. I'll PM you my contact details anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom