Anybody recognise this c63 wagon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrDan

Car
C63 P31 Wagon
Hi Guys,

Looking to get out of my exige and into something a bit more practical and the c63 wagon looks perfect for me.

I've spotted this Mercedes-Benz C Class 6.3 C63 AMG 7G-Tronic 5dr

Does anybody know it? It's remapped to 530, considering it's done 91k miles is the engine likely to be knackered?

It's also had 4 owners in 7 years, in the world of lotus this is relatively normal but arent c63s usually a more long term proposition? If these factors only affect value then that's fine, I'm just wary of any potential big bills. I'll only be doing 7 k per year tops so hopefully the mileage should level out after a few years.

On a side note if anybody is looking to get out of a c63 into an exige s let me know!

Cheers

The badges on the boot lid would turn me right off that!

D'oh, sold now anyway.. Didn't notice the badges what were they?

Completely in the wrong place and tailgate colour match weren't great!

Good point! Ad is back online and that boot does look dodgy..

....On a side note if anybody is looking to get out of a c63 into an exige s let me know!.....

If anyone is looking to get out of ANY Merc into an Exige - I want to watch them try ;)

If anyone is looking to get out of ANY Merc into an Exige - I want to watch them try ;)

Not as tricky as you might think - provided you can easily bend yourself in half.;) I have good days when I can slip into my Exige like a greased eel and then there are the bad days...............

I'm of the opinion that just trying to get in and out of my Exige is better than yoga and therefore keeps me fit! :D

I had a 355. Lets just say that holding the door open for ladies in skirts was a mind altering challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom