Anyone a member of RAC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterchurch

Hi
If you are a member of the RAC and are expecting a discount for not using them then I suggest you check that they are applying the discount as they did not apply mine.

Regards,

Peter

peterchurch said:
Hi
If you are a member of the RAC and are expecting a discount for not using them then I suggest you check that they are applying the discount as they did not apply mine.

Regards,

Peter

The Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall? If so I shall have harsh words for my Private Secretary, halve the below stairs staff wages and double their hours.

Satch said:
The Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall? If so I shall have harsh words for my Private Secretary, halve the below stairs staff wages and double their hours.

LOL the very same! The buggers came over all "butter would not melt in my mouth" and quickly applied it but I would not be at all suprised if they were doing this to everyone and waiting for the phone calls of the few that twig/ or remember that there was a discount to be paid. Only reason I did was because I am moving banks and so cut the DD off by accident triggering a snotty letter from them :D that will teach em!

The Bounders !

on the solutions package it is 10% per year upto 50% !! so worth having :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom