Anyone able to read a post with the mobile app?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JethroUK

Car
C220
Just downloaded the android app
Looks OK until you open a post to read it

Font size = miniscule

What phone do you have? There are some bugs but on the whole it works fine with my nexus 5. Never seen tiny text before.

Ok on my phone too, but to be fair it is a Galaxy Note!

RWDpetrol said:
Disagree, they're like Audi - just good marketing. App works fine on my android (xperia).

The app might work fine on your android but the fact is iPhones are better

johns E350 said:

The only reason iPhones are better is that when used for multitasking in a work and corporate interface environment they don't fall over like the rest

TBH it's a very average stable piece of kit with a cracking UI that does what it says on the tin no other phone can compete they lock up won't connect or just fall over the rest is just BS marketing by Apple

The only reason iPhones are better is that people who use iPhones are better.

Fixed that for you :thumb:

OK, show us the "facts"

The OS o f a phone and how it operates is just personal preference..

Just downloaded the android app
Looks OK until you open a post to read it

Font size = miniscule

You do know that there is a settings tab under "more"at the bottom of the page that allows you to change font, items per page and many more settings?

DSM10000 said:
OK, show us the "facts"

That would be down to you to prove me wrong

Why?

You made the claim, you substantiate it or are we to believe every thing you write just because it is your opinion?

You made a statement backed up by nothing other than personal opinion, that is not a "fact" in the same way that my preference for Android is just that.

So you can not prove me wrong then.
When I state a fact it is because it is correct an iphone is BETTER !!!!

johns E350 said:
So you can not prove me wrong then. When I state a fact it is because it is correct an iphone is BETTER !!!!
The Gadget Show proved it and I think they know best

You have just discredited yourself by referencing the gadget show.

Marketing psychologists will tell you that anyone who is sucked in by apple and their marketing does so due to insecurities.
If a product does make you feel better about yourself then that's fine, but getting all evangelical about it and telling other people that their preference is inferior is just wrong.

From a technical point of view, an iPhone is an inferior piece of hardware and the software has many many limitations but it is great for some people and does all they need.

I did not at any time say people's choice was inferior.
My Iphone does not make me feel better about myself either This argument has been raised on other forums but the banter has been more friendly. This forum is to to clicky I have read loads of threads on here over the last few weeks many informative but many negative answers from the longer term members usually. Jefhro has been ripped to bits. It is a shame really my opinions might be stupid at times but that's all they are my opinions. I was nearly banished for not liking BMWs i3 and i8 electric cars.
I have also been labelled as a troll. Still I will battle on.

And now an attention seeker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom