Anyone been done speeding Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Not seen much advertising the new penaltys imposed today, has anyone been done yet!!
I'm going try my best not to go over the speed limits.
Big ask on a motorway though:p
I'm off to the lakes next weekend I'll be paranoid all the way up the M6:eek:

Ben:thumb:

No,thanks to flashing lights of oncoming cars in a lane near me this evening.

Just another quicker way to raise money. If they really wanted to prove that this isn't about money, then penalty should get rid of the money part of the offence and really concentrate on the banning and point's side of the offence.

Not seen much advertising the new penaltys imposed today, has anyone been done yet!!
I'm going try my best not to go over the speed limits.
Big ask on a motorway though:p
I'm off to the lakes next weekend I'll be paranoid all the way up the M6:eek:

Ben:thumb:

Cruise control makes it easy.

I haven't tried it but, does cruise work at 20mph?

I've only driven 1 mile today... I'm actually a lot better than I used to be - other than perhaps on the motorway...

I've only driven 1 mile today... I'm actually a lot better than I used to be - other than perhaps on the motorway...

Whether that's entirely a good thing depends on how you used to be...:D

I wonder, will the new penalties affect the Wacky Races stretch of the M40 between Oxford and Birmingham, or the permanently Wacky Races M6 Toll?

In Stockholm using foot power so no!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Whether that's entirely a good thing depends on how you used to be...:D

I wonder, will the new penalties affect the Wacky Races stretch of the M40 between Oxford and Birmingham, or the permanently Wacky Races M6 Toll?

It's only over a 105mph on the motorway I think? The minor league wacky races will be fine...

And those doing over the magic figure are gambling anyway...

Or save £150 on that, and just keep to the speed limits, is that so difficult

What's actually changed? I thought it's just the punishment that's gone up, not the likelihood of getting caught?

It's only over a 105mph on the motorway I think? The minor league wacky races will be fine...

And those doing over the magic figure are gambling anyway...

It's 101MPH on motorway (assuming 70MPH limit), i.e more than 30 MPH over and 51MPH in a 30 zone. At this point guidance is that the max fine can be 150% of total weekly income. Earn 50k? That'll be £1500 please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom