anyone been to Peppa pig world...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Quite off topic I guess but will be traveling in a Merc so sort of ok...

We are off to France soon and on the way back I could take a slight detour from Dover to Cheshire and go via peppa pig world. 5 yr old daughter would love it.

I can get 2 nights hotel with 2 days park tickets for around £250 but would like to know if the detour would be worth it?

Thanks

We took our boys last year (3.5 & almost 2 at the time) and they absolutely loved it. We did go out of the main holiday season however, so queues weren't at all bad. We will be going again for sure, so I'd say go for it.

No ideas if the £250 package is good value however.

Granddaughters loved it when they went a few weeks ago, that was on a day visit though.

You will need some pepper to go with that :)

My wife took our 3 year old and 2 year old. They absolutely loved it and apparently once you're in it's all free as well.

It is a program for infants on TV.

Reminds me of a work colleague who happened to have local police call round when his five year old daughter (who is a big Peppa pig fan) walked right up to the policeman and said in a rather loud voice.

"Hello Pig!"

Thomas Land aint bad in Staffordshire for the little ones.

It reminds me of National Lampoon's Vacation to Walley World in many ways that will be just like us...

Coming back from France for two weeks the car is Full, roof box, bikes on the back and what looks like a toys R Us explosion around the back seats...

Kids will love it though I'm sure.

If your Girl likes Peppa Pig, then she will love Peppa Pig World.

Not sure you will need two days though. You can see all of Peppa Pig World, and the rest of Paultons Park in a full day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom