Anyone brave enough to have used one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like something off a Japanese gameshow , Banzai or something. :crazy:

Utterly stupid lol

Actually, I have. Not that exact model but a similar one. The place where I store my caravan has no washing facilities and no running water. So I fill 2 of the caravan aquarolls, put them in the boot of the Rangie with my 12v pressure washer and that is how I clean the caravan.

Is it any good? Not as a pressure washer. But as a pump to drive a hosepipe from a portable water source it's fine.

For £90 I think you would be better off getting a small genny and pump

Actually, I have. Not that exact model but a similar one. The place where I store my caravan has no washing facilities and no running water. So I fill 2 of the caravan aquarolls, put them in the boot of the Rangie with my 12v pressure washer and that is how I clean the caravan.

Is it any good? Not as a pressure washer. But as a pump to drive a hosepipe from a portable water source it's fine.

Recently bought a petrol pressure washer fir £200 off eBay that works off a water butt, very good.

surely it means you have to have the window open to plug it in:doh:
but then the pressure doesnt look that great:bannana:

I would think you'd be better off with one of these....

thumbnail.aspx

So I take it it's a load of cr*p?

Get a couple of 20l buckets with lids from somewhere like Autobrite......will cost less, the water can be warm and soapy, it won't spill and you'll have a lot more water!

I would avoid like the plague!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom