Anyone come across these before?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get the B12 kit.

I have fitted it to my car and to kompressordude's C230K and it is a great kit and a damsite cheaper than £800.

I can supply if you wish.

B12 is well regarded on the MBWorld.org forum too - I would consider it if having to replace my stock suspension.

No they don't. I have already tried......D'oh

Stats007 had some springs wound for his car. Why not ask where he got them done.?

Couldn't Resist - Bought the Brabus!!!

OK so thought about it and thought about it some more and thought sod it and clicked buy me now !!!!:crazy:

Have bought some genuine brabus springs for my 500E. At the moment shes bottomed out as far as lowering is concerned, but bumps stops and tryes are getting damaged, slight wheel wobble etc after having a lot of work done recently, see link:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=56994

Fitting these will take the height up a bit at the front and when fitted with new shocks (if required) and shock bumps stops and possibly strut mounts....hopefully we will be sorted

If the stock shocks are knackered or not working 100%, what would be the best shocks to fit/work with the brabus springs?

will update

Paddy

Attachments

• c83a_1.jpg
    c83a_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 83
Apparently Koni adjustables on the front are good.

Cant change the rears really unless your willing to spend some serious money as they are hydraulic struts.

Unless you take off the SLS system and just fit some coilovers or springs and struts.

Hi Paddy - sorry i only saw this thread late yesterday and you had already bought the Brabus bits.

I had a quick read of the ebay advert and you need to give them the specific make, model, axle weights and they will supply the correct type.

I have no idea about the company supplying them whether they make themselves in Germany or its bought in from the Far East

would drop front by 55mm and rear by 35mm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom