Anyone fancy a meet on SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
Was asked by a member when will the next gtg will be,so just thought
Anyone fancy a little gtg in SE12 London? The Crown - 117 BURNT ASH HILL, LEE, LONDON. SE12 0AJ - , Sports Bar, Beer Garden, Function Room/Private Hire/Venue Hire, Traditional Pub, Corporate Hire, Event Hire, Party Hire, Wedding Venue/Wedding Receptions, Private Catering, Party Hire, Party V

The pub has a large car park at the back,and is a nice enough place (apart from the big bump on the entrance)

Was thinking sometime next month and of course,anyone welcome

Was thinking one Sunday next month,say 14th or 21

Happy to attend as not a million miles from me. Thanks for asking/organising too.

21st is my wifes birthday so 14th would be best for me but please do not decide on that alone!

I'm up for a meet as couldn't make the recent Medway one, but unfortunately can't make the 14th or the 21st although please don't change anything just for me - just make sure there's a few pics taken!!

14th better than 21st - my father is up for the Bristol Car concourse in Greenwich.

Ok 14th it is,those that can make it put your name down

d w124
Mike Walker

Last edited:
I'm up for a meet as couldn't make the recent Medway one, but unfortunately can't make the 14th or the 21st although please don't change anything just for me - just make sure there's a few pics taken!!

Sorry to hear you can't make but I'll make sure I'll take a few pictures

Come on,I'm sure you can sneak for a few hours since is not to far from you

Glad to see you can make it John,it'll be good to see you and maybe Ian again

d w124
Mike Walker
BillyW124
trapperjohn

d w124
Mike Walker
BillyW124
trapperjohn
Charles Morgan

I'm away on the 14th so sadly I can't attend. Have a good time though and take lots of pics:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom