Anyone fancy a meet on SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
Was asked by a member when will the next gtg will be,so just thought
Anyone fancy a little gtg in SE12 London? The Crown - 117 BURNT ASH HILL, LEE, LONDON. SE12 0AJ - , Sports Bar, Beer Garden, Function Room/Private Hire/Venue Hire, Traditional Pub, Corporate Hire, Event Hire, Party Hire, Wedding Venue/Wedding Receptions, Private Catering, Party Hire, Party V

The pub has a large car park at the back,and is a nice enough place (apart from the big bump on the entrance)

Was thinking sometime next month and of course,anyone welcome

Interested dependant on the date :thumb:

Was thinking one Sunday next month,say 14th or 21

Happy to attend as not a million miles from me. Thanks for asking/organising too.

21st is my wifes birthday so 14th would be best for me but please do not decide on that alone!

I'm up for a meet as couldn't make the recent Medway one, but unfortunately can't make the 14th or the 21st although please don't change anything just for me - just make sure there's a few pics taken!!

14th better than 21st - my father is up for the Bristol Car concourse in Greenwich.

Ok 14th it is,those that can make it put your name down

d w124
Mike Walker

Last edited:
I'm up for a meet as couldn't make the recent Medway one, but unfortunately can't make the 14th or the 21st although please don't change anything just for me - just make sure there's a few pics taken!!

Sorry to hear you can't make but I'll make sure I'll take a few pictures

Come on,I'm sure you can sneak for a few hours since is not to far from you

Glad to see you can make it John,it'll be good to see you and maybe Ian again

d w124
Mike Walker
BillyW124
trapperjohn

d w124
Mike Walker
BillyW124
trapperjohn
Charles Morgan

I'm away on the 14th so sadly I can't attend. Have a good time though and take lots of pics:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom