Anyone fancy a meet on SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Both yourself and Charles missed out on a quarter pound of Crumbly Lancashire Cheese each. Went lovely with my Ploughmans Lunch today.

I think Ill give next years GTG in London a miss. Olympics and all that.

TJ - too kind of you - can't believe I missed thast as well - damn!:wallbash:

Sounds like a quality day was had by all! Cheers for posting up the pics chaps, look forward to meeting up at a future GTG.

Well I'm truly sorry we missed this. Don't have an excuse, at least not one that's interesting, I'm afraid we quite simply forgot. Sorry. I was looking forward to it as well. Oh well, I hope there's more.

Regards,

Sounds like everyone had a great day out, so gutted wasnt there, i hope im not away for ther next get together, would be nice to put some faces to names and get to fellow members

kind regards from sardinia

Michael

Michael:When you're back in UK,you can pop round mine for a beer as I wanted to look at your car and we can have a little 124 gtg

You do seem to have a few - which ones are for sale please?

Michael:When you're back in UK,you can pop round mine for a beer as I wanted to look at your car and we can have a little 124 gtg

that would be great, thanks for the invite, look forward to meeting you:thumb:

ps new leather interior going in at beginning of sept, maybe around 6th sept

What does the forum think of it as an alternative to my current 100K W203 C180?

Hi Guys
Sorry to highjack you post :)
I do live in Sth London and I will like to know when and where you guys are meeting next ?!
I will like to see some nice cars and also meet and make new friends if possible .

Regards
Sonny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom