Anyone fancy an Isseta bubble car..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
New Isseta bubble car on it's way from BMW. Designed by Italians, driven by Germans..

Finally BMW looks set to get a 3 litre small car..

Bubble Car

Don't be fooled by the green intentions. It will still be driven by pillocks trying to go "as fast as possible".

The others on the platform however....

Bet it will still be bigger than a Smart though and with a CDi fortwo arriving here in RHD early next year MB may still win! Realistic mpg of 75, possible 120mpg if you drive like a granny! I've had 75 mpg a customer the 120! and zero road tax too!

Kate

What's the Co2 rating on a Smart Cdi.?

I never quite got the point of a Smart Brabus....did I miss something?

88 g for the 0.8 litre CDI. :) As high as 124 g for the 72 kW Brabus model. :eek:

That's bad for a car with only 72kw (97bhp).
Some family hatchbacks are managing that now with more power to boot.

Does anyone think the Fiat looks better than the BMW in the pictures.?

Go on then..tell me all..what did I miss?:D

Hehe... well, not really clued up about the current models, but the original version at least had a point IMHO. I think it was one of those cars you need to drive in order to "get" though, so I can empathise. Plus I doubt Gordon Murray would have bought one as his daily driver if it was a steaming pile of dogpoo :)

Hehe... well, not really clued up about the current models, but the original version at least had a point IMHO. I think it was one of those cars you need to drive in order to "get" though, so I can empathise. Plus I doubt Gordon Murray would have bought one as his daily driver if it was a steaming pile of dogpoo :)

So I'll not be getting rid of the 60 too soon then....:) :D

88 g for the 0.8 litre CDI. :) As high as 124 g for the 72 kW Brabus model. :eek:

88g is the new one which we should be getting in RHD at the start of next year, 90g for the old shape ones which there are a few of here now.

Just think of the look you give when a Smart overtakes on the motorway...

That's why the Brab makes sense! :D

Kate

Hey 'Mr Journalist'....not had much time...but here's a starter......amused little me!

Twiddle them like mad and give those furry dice you've been gagging for the dipstick tube and and then perform an air leak in the float chamber.

Mrs Journalist on the case !

Hey 'Mr Journalist'....not got much time......amuse little me!

Twiddle them like mad and give those furry bits you've been gagging for the dipstick and and then perform an air leak in the float chamber.

Mrs Journalist is a case !

You'll need longer than a few minutes for all that...;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom