Anyone fancy meeting up? - Sun 30th Dec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Should be dry and sunny all day in the south east tomorrow so I'll probably get the car out for a drive.

Anyone want to make a meet of it?

:thumb:

Meet up

Hi Rash,

Could be a possible. Depends on where and when.

Keep me in the loop.

:cool::cool::cool:

Meet up

Don't know where you got your weather forecast from Rash, Met office forecast for Guildford is windy with showers.

:confused::confused::confused:

Hi Rash,

Could be a possible. Depends on where and when.

Keep me in the loop.

:cool::cool::cool:

Ok, will do bud.

Hope you are well :thumb:

I'll see what sort of responses we get.

If there are enough of us, then we can formulate some sort of game plan.

The White Dog?... :rolleyes:

lol!!

It's funny you should say that :D

It's a nice place and a pleasant drive down there.

I could do with basking in the hottness of the land-lady too ;)

Just have to make sure I am eagle-eyed for any pesky dogs :rolleyes:

Don't know where you got your weather forecast from Rash, Met office forecast for Guildford is windy with showers.

:confused::confused::confused:

Hmm.

Wind and rain will be coming in from the west but should break up before it comes too far east.

Most of the south east shouldn't see rain at all tomorrow. Just wind and sun shine.

Not according to the Met Office!!

Ok, so if it's a nice day, I have plotted a route to enjoy some driving :)

First stop - Clackett services (south side) to warm the car up and get some fuel.

Then down the A22 to a place called the White Hart (TN22 4DP)

Then down to the White Dog Inn (TN32 5TD)

Then home.

Should be around 100 miles / 2.5 hours

I'll be giving my car her last driving day for 2012 anyway.
I was thinking of trying out the new M25 service area at Cobham, then picking up the A3 to Guildford, before heading south on the A281 and back home along the coast.

Rashman, the weather may be dry, but I'm sure that there will be a lot of standing water still on the roads from the last few weeks. I think that you might need to purchase two pairs of wellington boots for your car.

Last edited:
Sorry Rash don't think I can make it won't be in my AMG anyway as its having some work done at the moment.

Hey dude, sorry cant make it tomorrow, would have been nice to meet up! Hopefully soon once the weather has cleared up!

can't make it as I am in a time zone where the sky is blue, and the temperature permits the wearing of shorts and t shirts :)

I'll be giving my car her last driving day for 2012 anyway.
I was thinking of trying out the new M25 service area at Cobham, then picking up the A3 to Guildford, before heading south on the A281 and back home along the coast.

Rashman, the weather may be dry, but I'm sure that there will be a lot of standing water still on the roads from the last few weeks. I think that you might need to purchase two pairs of wellington boots for your car.

Yes, I'll have to see how the conditions look in the morning/afternoon.

You're right, in that it may be dry on the main roads, but may be another story on the country roads :doh:

I may have to re-route if that's the case.

can't make it as I am in a time zone where the sky is blue, and the temperature permits the wearing of shorts and t shirts :)

Haha. That doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom