Anyone fancy saving this 300ce-24v?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it's an aftermarket visual display for the rear parking sensors you can just about see on the back bumper.

It looks like some after market parking sensor thingy
Nice color and spec :cool:

got to be worth doing,not recorded,at least that's the impression he gives.

Can't really see if that bonnet is repairable, but you can pick them up pretty cheaply on eBay. Could you get the front screen changed through the insurance?!

Can't really see if that bonnet is repairable, but you can pick them up pretty cheaply on eBay. Could you get the front screen changed through the insurance?!

The front screen can be replaced through insurance if fully com
I does look nice and but it`s a shame it`s got so many owners on such low mileage

She needs someone to take a chance on it - mine was in need of TLC and looked pretty rough when i bought it (even the dealer said he'd had about 6 people come look at it but they didn't want to know). I've attached a couple of pics - all the wheels were like that by the way:

Attachments

• Old Merc 2.JPG
    Old Merc 2.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Merc Wheel Before.jpg
    Merc Wheel Before.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 174
I very much doubt that is genuine miles, 10 very low usage owners??

I agree, averaged ~ 3000 miles a year, every year for 20+ years with 10 owners - most unlikely! :eek:

Trying to have a look at the bolster wear on the drivers seat as that can be an indication of higher mileage, but you just can't make it out on any of the photo's.

its also got reach adjust steering.

This is the perfect car i was looking for when i wanted to find my electro heated seats. I would have bought it straight.

SH!t never comes along when you aint looking anymore.

Typical.

I have a client to take to Liverpool in the morning,If he wants me to wait for an hour or two as sometimes happens I am going to ring the owner and see if I can view it. What should I look for (apart from the obvious) as I am no expert.

Ah I so want those heated and electric seats, you have no idea!!!

Charlie Ironprice? Cheshire Classics just down the road. It will turn up soon and the forum's detectives will have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom