Anyone feeling a touch suicidal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Let's have a big hand for the Bank Holiday weather then.

It's chucking it down in Brum and the forcast is wet and more wet from Sunday to Wednesday.

Got to feel sorry for all the Jubilee celebrations and the hard work folk have put in and it looks like their efforts are spoiled.

^Now that is the spirit.

Weather fine here and dry forecast for the weekend, should have held the celebrations in the North :D

Well everyone's got their bunting and Union Jacks out ready so will be putting my confederate flag out very shortly. Up the PRSY :D

It's chucking it down in Brum and the forcast is wet and more wet from Sunday to Wednesday.

Got to feel sorry for all the Jubilee celebrations and the hard work folk have put in and it looks like their efforts are spoiled.

At least the roads should be clear of traffic.

I remember it being cold and wet on the day of the Coronation so the weather is running true to form :D

Not into it at all. I think we're shortly off to something at daughters school shortly.

I'd prefer to not have the extra bank holiday. Disruptive to work and cash flow.

Weather as Ian says not too bad.

I'd prefer to not have the extra bank holiday. Disruptive to work and cash flow.

Have I got this right? Both Monday and Tuesday are holidays? Does anyone know which days are holidays in Scotland?

I have a roof over my head, food on my plate, West Ham are back in the Prem and there's a Merc outside.

What's there to be suicidal about?

I have a roof over my head, food on my plate, West Ham are back in the Prem and there's a Merc outside.

What's there to be suicidal about?

Exactly.

A week ago I couldn't walk, this morning I've been out and done a mile before breakfast.

Life is good.

Does your Royal 'we' include Scotland?!
As far as I know it does. My royal 'we' includes TDE1, that's all I need to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom