Anyone feeling a touch suicidal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Most unusually, its a glorious day in Cumbria. Sun, 20c. Lovely:)

It's nice and sunny in London this afternoon :)

Was a bit on the breezy side in my son's garden, serviettes and crisps blowing all over the place :) Started raining about an hour ago.

Well

Last night it rained very heavily in Kent. I awoke this morning to spot thousands of animals all walking two by two towards a huge great boat.

Usual bank holiday weather. Our local village are supposed to be lighting a beacon at some point. This is actually a huge pile of rubbish that resembles a scale model of the Eiger. Now sopping wet it should create enough smoke to ground most passenger jets entering UK airspace. Oh Joy..

I have a roof over my head, food on my plate, West Ham are back in the Prem and there's a Merc outside.

What's there to be suicidal about?

Yes BUT you are in McDonalds. ;)

theres talk of the hosepipe ban being lifted in Kent..

We are planning a traditional Kent BBQ for tomorrow evening.

This involves tossing a match into 5 gallons of prime aviation fuel. The kids then run up the field in an attempt to catch the burgers as they fall from the sky leaving streamers of smoke behind on the earthward journey.

So should you spot a mushroom cloud over Kent tomorrow around 6:00ish raise a glass to me and mine.

I'm not sure what you've been smoking recently Bruce, but I would love an invite to one of your parties.

The doggers don't know what fun is.

There is a charred burger in my birdbath.

Tread carefully. That may not be a burger!!

Ignition is not planned until 18:00 today. This is timed to ensure that all the family and guests are safely sheltered in the concrete bunker before I throw the match into the BBQ.

On my wife's signal "Fire In The Hole" I will toss the match while executing a parachute roll which, if properly calculated will carry me under the initial blast. I will come back to vertical as the back-draft subsides.

As the burgers and sausages re-enter the earths atmosphere the heat generated will ensure no risk of salmonella bacteria surviving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom