Anyone fitted the Revozport rear diffuser to their SL63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cb1965

Banned
Car
N/A
Just finshed getting an SL63 bumper on to my SL55, but I'm not sure it's exactly what I am after looks wise. The diffuser is carbon dipped and the finish is stunning, but I think I want the look of the Revozport diffuser... just that bit more aggressive as it's taller and the 'fins' are a bit bigger.

Anyone have any experience of their products?

This is the item:

4.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

This is what mine looks like now (not my actual car):

P1010463.jpg

Firstly, no I haven't fitted one. The finish looks extremely good, but tbh, I think it's too low.

The difference between the products you've shown is really, really minimal, so were it me, I would stop where you are!

Firstly, no I haven't fitted one. The finish looks extremely good, but tbh, I think it's too low.

The difference between the products you've shown is really, really minimal, so were it me, I would stop where you are!

Yeah, thanks and looking at the photos you might be right. Not sure the last photo is exactly what I have so here is a photo of my actual car:

sl55_rear_zps38349e56.jpg

Maybe I need to get used to it..... the Revozport one has a second row of grille and fits over the undertray.

EDIT: Yeah the third photo on my first post isn't the same as what I have..... it's slightly deeper than mine.... anyway that was the look I was after. Wonder whose diffuser that is?

Last edited:
How do you keep those tailpipes so clean on the inside!?!?

How do you keep those tailpipes so clean on the inside!?!?

LOL, they are brand new .... fitted at Torque Flow last week..... the right hand one is already starting to get dirty!

Thanks for the replies, I think I maybe need to re-evaluate it when the sun comes out and see how it looks then.... looking at the photos now I prefer what I have LOL!

i have the 63 rear bumper on mine too but just the standard black diffuser, did you have that carbon dipped yourself? looks really good almost like an OEM option.

i have the 63 rear bumper on mine too but just the standard black diffuser, did you have that carbon dipped yourself? looks really good almost like an OEM option.

Yes it was carbon dipped at Wicked Coatings in Poole, Dorset. They really do a fantastic job.... it's obviously not the same as real carbon fibre, but it's very close finish wise and the finish is flawless. They did it for £80 including delivery back to me.

I have done the silver bits on the door handles and the bonnet/wing vent fins in carbon fibre too. They also gloss blacked the rest of the bonnet/side vent grilles.... they look like new! I can't heap enough praise on them and they are nothing to do with me I promise but it is rare I find a company that matches my standards of perfectionism... they do!

Last edited:
thanks, might be something to consider once the weather gets better.

LOL, they are brand new .... fitted at Torque Flow last week..... the right hand one is already starting to get dirty!

what happened to you old tips? did you keep them. mine need replacing but wanted the keep the amg stamp.

what happened to you old tips? did you keep them. mine need replacing but wanted the keep the amg stamp.

I still have the originals in case I want to put them back on one day, but to be frank they are in a right state. The previous owner never ever cleaned them from what I can tell.

The one you have.

I'd be scared of reversed into the curb with the Revozport, just too low!!:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom