Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's right, the LA Legal system is never wrong, isn't that right OJ ;)

No doubt you are correct on the California legal system.

I ask you again, what info are you privy to that eluded the L.A. District Attorney's office?

If I may be slightly cynical, could there be a large insurance policy somewhere that does not pay out on suicide? :rolleyes:

Just sayin' :thumb:

I'm sure the good doctor also has insurance to cover any medical negligance. Could be a battle between the doctor's insurers and Jacko's life insurance to see who has to line all the money grabbers' pockets?

It really is the root of all evil:)

So much rubbish posted in this thread.

1. 'so far the thing that stands out for me is that no one else apart who was present in the bedroom mentions the presence of the propofol bottle in the saline bag... weird huh?'

No one else mentions the propofol bottle in the saline bag as no one else could possibly have seen it. The first person to enter the bedroom Mr Alvarez, a security guard for MJ was ordered to remove the saline bag with the propofol bottle from the IV stand and hide it. No one else entered the room till much later. All that remained on the IV stand was a normal saline bag which the paramedics testifed to seeing.

2. 'His diet mainly consisted of sugary sweets, cakes and other 'treat type' foods.'

What a load of rubbish. You obviously didnt see the testimony of the PROFESSIONAL CHEF employed by MJ who testified he and his children would only eat healthy fresh meals which she personally prepared 6 days a week, 3 times a day.

Last edited:
no Alvarez only removed the bag after they put mj on the ground and the doctor then started to clear up by which time the paramedics were there already. they all said there was only ever one saline bag.

Erm no that is incorrect, why dont you read / watch his testimony again. First the vials were put into a bag, then the saline bag with the propofol bottle removed from the IV stand and put into another bag. Mr Alvarez then called 911. MJ was moved to the floor during the 911 call as they said they should be on the floor. Before putting him on the floor 'Dr' Murray removed the canula for the IV from MJ's leg.

Last edited:
BBC News - Jackson bodyguard: Doctor 'grabbed a handful of vials'

BBC News - Jackson trial: Conrad Murray 'concern over drugs'

Vinnie Politan's 'day three' trial wrap – In Session - CNN.com Blogs

People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray -- Michael Jackson's Security Guard Alberto Alvarez Testifies | TMZ.com

"Bodyguard Alberto Alvarez, also told how Dr Murray grabbed vials of drugs from near the bed and ordered him to put them in bags.

Mr Alvarez was also told to remove a saline bag, contained a “milky white substance,” from an IV stand. Inside the saline bag was a 100ml bottle of the powerful anaesthetic propofol.

It was only after those items had been collected that Dr Murray told him to call 911."

Above from Michael Jackson: Paris 'screamed’ as she saw her father lifeless on bed - Telegraph

Last edited:
Say what you like but the case is certainly turning into a thriller.

The existence/ presence/absence or position of the propofol vial appears fairly immaterial in so far as post mortem toxicology found the presence of both Lorazepam and Propofol in Jackson's body and quote were the "primary drugs responsible for Mr Jackson's death". Propofol is normally introduced intravenously so there's no real mystery about what happened. Ockham's razor is always useful in " celebrity" cases like this.:rolleyes:

What is a Medical practitioner doing administering an agent that is commonly used as an anaesthetic induction agent? It has a short duration of action and it is most commonly used (in the UK) to induce stage one anaesthesia.

• There can be no rational case made for giving Propofol to anyone who has insomnia.
  • Every Propofol administration should be carried out by a person trained in the administration of anaesthetic agents.
  • All anaesthetic agents should be given where there is a ready availability of life saving equipment and ACLS trained personnel.

The list is not exhaustive but there is no doubt that it is not the drug of choice for people with insomnia. On that basis alone, the treating medical practitioner was sailing too close to the wind. In the UK, he would have been regarded as negligent.

The existence/ presence/absence or position of the propofol vial appears fairly immaterial in so far as post mortem toxicology found the presence of both Lorazepam and Propofol in Jackson's body and quote were the "primary drugs responsible for Mr Jackson's death". Propofol is normally introduced intravenously so there's no real mystery about what happened. Ockham's razor is always useful in " celebrity" cases like this.:rolleyes:

Propofol (Diprivan) is known to increase the depression of the central nervous system when combined with a benzodiazipine, of which Lorazepam is one. Propofol may also induce hypotension, hypertension, reduced cardiac output and myocardial ischaemia. There are a range of other adverse reactions but none are quite as significant as those listed above.

2. 'His diet mainly consisted of sugary sweets, cakes and other 'treat type' foods.'

What a load of rubbish. You obviously didnt see the testimony of the PROFESSIONAL CHEF employed by MJ who testified he and his children would only eat healthy fresh meals which she personally prepared 6 days a week, 3 times a day.

I heard something read out on the news when it was announced about an autopsy being carried out. Really? he and his children would eat healthy meals, so how come he was severely underweight?

I didnt see any of the professional testimony because I didnt and dont follow how this case is going, because I've got better things to do with my time. He's dead and gone, and they're trying to put the blame on someone, whooppididoo.

Michael Jackson's chef, Kai Chase testimony - Dr. Conrad Murray, Prince, prayer - National Young Adult Pop Culture | Examiner.com

"Ms. Chase would typically arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m., prepare a granola and almond milk breakfast for the children, then prepare Mr. Jackson's breakfast right afterward if he did not eat with them. When asked, Ms. Chase said that Mr. Jackson would have breakfast with his children in the dining room on average about twice a week. The singer, she said, often ate the same granola and almond milk breakfast, or he would sometimes ask for an omelet or another food with "lots of vegetables in it."

Mr. Jackson liked juices, she said -- organic carrot or beet juice -- or combinations of organic fruit and vegetable juices that Ms. Chase would mix up for him. For example, she said, she made a juice they called the "beet blast" drink "that he loved." Sometimes, she would leave prepared meals in the refrigerator for Mr. Jackson if he did not come downstairs to eat, or she would leave a meal in a "to go" format so that he could take it to rehearsal with him and eat later. It was important to him, Ms. Chase testified, that he and his children ate healthy meals."

Yes she can prepare as much as she wants but its common knowledge he ate very little...

im still not fully clear on the saline bag... so there were two bags... does that mean there were two sets of tubes and two catheters?
How do we know the one with the propofol in it was the one being administered? If there was really any propofol in it.. after all there was no milky fluid found in the bag or tube.

One things for sure....Dr Murray's lawyer is absolutely useless. This guy's drawn out irrelevant questinoning seems to lead aboslutely nowhere and his style of questioning is awful, confusing everyone including himsef.

I wouldn't hire the guy to defend me for a parking ticket let alone murder !!!

One things for sure....Dr Murray's lawyer is absolutely useless. This guy's drawn out irrelevant questinoning seems to lead aboslutely nowhere and his style of questioning is awful, confusing everyone including himsef.

Probably a bit early to say that. Have you ever watched Columbo...

Say what you like but the case is certainly turning into a thriller.

Yeah, it's bad isn't it... human nature I guess.

I wonder how well the witnesses remember the time when it happened.

Still, you can't beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom