Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No doubt you are correct on the California legal system.

I ask you again, what info are you privy to that eluded the L.A. District Attorney's office?

Nothing at all, but do you consider a grown adult male sharing a bed with other people's children to be normal? If you have children would you let them share a bed with an adult male? Is the fact he was a major celebrity make him any more trustworthy? Was he given the benefit of the doubt because of who he is?

Yeah, it's bad isn't it... human nature I guess.

I wonder how well the witnesses remember the time when it happened.

Still, you can't beat it.

Don't stop 'till you get enough of these smooth criminals.

I think there'll end up being blood on the dance floor though, it's the way you make me feel.

I've been following it, he definitely did it, I mean he's paid the kids family off already!!

Don't stop 'till you get enough of these smooth criminals.

I think there'll end up being blood on the dance floor though, it's the way you make me feel.

I thought MJ and Conrad Murray were just good friends, but that might just be another part of me that thinks that.

Who said this trial was going to take one day in your life... seems like it's going to go on forever - you are not alone in thinking that.

I guess we'll need to keep following the trial at the break of dawn in America tomorrow...

:D

I thought MJ and Conrad Murray were just good friends, but that might just be another part of me that thinks that.

Who said this trial was going to take one day in your life... seems like it's going to go on forever - you are not alone in thinking that.

I guess we'll need to keep following the trial at the break of dawn in America tomorrow...

:D

The two of us need look no more, but if you wanna be starting something we can't blame it on the sunshine.

I don't want to get too off the wall but it's starting to look dangerous, but you've just got to be there.

So just beat it.

This is better than the trial :D

The next one would be so tenuous it would be ridiculous.

But I thought I'd have a go anyway...

When are we going to heal the world from all these crooked people who are just after the money? Doesn't seem to matter if they are black or white, the crooked are crooked. Man, in the mirror sometimes I look at myself and think I am going to give myself one more chance.

Not related at alL - Iberian Girls working as stewardesses look nice!

"Oh, stewardess?" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

She'd rock with you but that the girls is mine... Shame she's out of my life!

Yesterday's expert medical evidence was quite damning. Murray will undoubtedly be found guilty.

Yes its true, its hard to see how he can turn this around but the fact is he was sucked into something that was already going on in MJ's life for many years it seems.
If it wasnt him, it would have been the next Dr..

My thoughts will always be that MJ killed himself.. it doesnt matter who pressed the button.

"grabbed a handful of vials" - What were the other vials and where did they go?

Hard to buy the story of the healthy eating well nourished MJ! The propofol would have been the final blow to the malnourished MJ fed on antidepressants. If it was not Conrad Murray, someone else would have done the same.

Yesterday's expert medical evidence was quite damning. Murray will undoubtedly be found guilty.

So he's not a smooth criminal then? I think he should have looked at the man in the mirror, he should have asked him to change his ways. I dont think he looked at himself and made the change.

Last edited:
Yes its true, its hard to see how he can turn this around but the fact is he was sucked into something that was already going on in MJ's life for many years it seems.
If it wasnt him, it would have been the next Dr..

My thoughts will always be that MJ killed himself.. it doesnt matter who pressed the button.

I don't really think that he was sucked into anything. I think the money he was getting for this was irresistable for him.

A doctor has to be seriously irresponsible to have a patient on propofol for 40 - 50 consecutive days and think that there would be no impact, especially in a non hospital environment.

It was just sheer greed that that drove the man.

After all, he could have easily refused Michael Jackson's requests and walked away.

I think the doctor deserves what he gets.

Ah I remember that news footage a few years ago showing Michael Jackson dangling a young child from a hotel balcony?

Odd, because he normally just tosses them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom