Anyone from Rochdale area??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CE300

Car
Hopefully a 300ce soon!
Just seen this on EBay, wondered if anyone was local to it that knows anything about it or comments welcome on it.

Its a bit to far for me to go with the lack of info on it. I have Emailed for more info but so far no reply. Cant risk a near 4 Hour drive with that information.

Black CE

I live in Rochdale. Please see if you can get the guy's address and phone number and I'll see if I can arrange a visit :)

Shude said:
I live in Rochdale. Please see if you can get the guy's address and phone number and I'll see if I can arrange a visit :)

Ok will do, that would be greatly appreciated. Il email him now see what happens.
Really i would want him to MOT it aswell as it only got 2 months. If the car is
any good he shouldnt query the MOT.

Email Sent mate. Il just see what he comes back with.

CE300 said:
Ok will do, that would be greatly appreciated. Il email him now see what happens.
Really i would want him to MOT it aswell as it only got 2 months. If the car is
any good he shouldnt query the MOT.
I can't really ask the guy to do anything or negotiate with him because I'm not buying, but I can certainly mention it.

I'll charge my camera up and take a load of pics for you, check through the documentation and have a look at the general condition. I am not a mechanic so I can't comment on the oily bits with any authority, and I give no warranty for the info I provide ;) .

I will see if I can get the seller to either let me drive it or have him take me for a drive in it.

Shude said:
I can't really ask the guy to do anything or negotiate with him because I'm not buying, but I can certainly mention it.

I'll charge my camera up and take a load of pics for you, check through the documentation and have a look at the general condition. I am not a mechanic so I can't comment on the oily bits with any authority, and I give no warranty for the info I provide ;) .

I will see if I can get the seller to either let me drive it or have him take me for a drive in it.

That would be excellent mate, at least il know if the journey for me is worth it, as il be looking at around 4 hrs.

Dont worry about the negotiations, if you think the car seems ok then i will travel up with money and negotiate with that.

If all goes well and i come up il buy you a few beers.
And write to Esther Ransom to give you a heart of gold :D

CE300 said:
That would be excellent mate, at least il know if the journey for me is worth it, as il be looking at around 4 hrs.
Yeah, my first MB was bought from Birmingham, my current car was bought from Havant, near Portsmouth. I visited both cars twice, the first to look at and the second to buy. If it's a decent car then it's worth travelling for, just don't let the seller know that it's any effort for you because they'll just build that into their attempts to sell it to you.
CE300 said:
If all goes well and i come up il buy you a few beers.
And write to Esther Ransom to give you a heart of gold :D
Heh cheers.

I'll have a word with my local stealership if you want, see how much a filler panel is for the rear. The rear of that pimped out Rochdale CE is a bit "european" looking IMHO ;)

Thry can try and sell all they want if its a hunk of junk i would rrather lose the fuel money on a wasted journey.

Yeah that rear panel looks horrible. I would want it all black really.

Apart from the boot panel the car looks ok from the pics but i have been caught out with that one before.

EMail received from seller and you now have PM
Cheers
Eamonn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom