Anyone going to Costco? Favour required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Called into Costco (Birmingham) on Sunday and they had a huge pile of Regatta boots for £12 - ideal for walking short distances in the snow, whilst out and about in the car.

Great for people who wear size 9, 11, or 12, because they hundreds of those, but rubbish if you're a size 10, because they had none.

And just like Goldilocks, a size 9 was too small, and a size 11 was too big :(

My Dad got a pair (photo below) - and they're great.

If you're planning to go to a Costco store soon, and could pick up a pair up of size 10 Regatta boots for me, then I'd be very happy to reimburse you ASAP, and I would be eternally grateful.

If I get a pair in the meantime I'll update this thread.

View attachment 26884

(c) Mommy Dazzler Photography 2011: Photo courtesy of my Mom who's still getting used to Blackberry, photos, and email. Thanks Mom!

Last edited:
Bobby, check if the have any at the Manchester branch. I'll collect for you.

I'm whizzing back and forth from North to South several times in the next few weeks (should have been going to Maidstone and Wokingham tomorrow but the strike will make the roads chaotic I would think). I'm also probably heading for Snow Hill shortly.

Anyone going to Costco? Favour required

Bobby, check if the have any at the Manchester branch. I'll collect for you.

I'm whizzing back and forth from North to South several times in the next few weeks (should have been going to Maidstone and Wokingham tomorrow but the strike will make the roads chaotic I would think). I'm also probably heading for Snow Hill shortly.

Apologies for breaking into this thread but I met the man who was involved in the design of your avatar recently in Hay on Wye.:eek:

Bobby,

I can pop into Bushey/Watford and pick some up for you if you need.... If they have them in stock.

Thanks chaps. I'll make some calls.

Apologies for breaking into this thread but I met the man who was involved in the design of your avatar recently in Hay on Wye.:eek:

Spooky I met the woman who was involved in the design of my avatar this morning. The not very complimentary portrait of me was penned by Mrs D. :)

It gives me an idea: a while back a group of regulars adopted a Muppets character to have as an avatar - I think I was Animal - we could ask a friend or family member to sketch a portrait of us and use the image as an avatar.

Boots, Bobby, Boots...Updaty, updaty... ;)

BIG thank you to Dieselman for help on this one.

I didn't leave the office until 1900 and an anxious Mrs D meant it wasn't an option to call in tonight. Looks like a special trip on Sunday.

I thought you would have got some so didn't want others getting a pair for you. I hope there are enough left for you.

Me too - hopefully there will be some left at that store on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom