Anyone Going to the General Meeting on 31/07/22 for the "other" Club ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pmcgsmurf

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55 AMG W211, E250 Sport W212, (and some Imps)
Just wondering if anyone will be at the General Meeting (Leicester Hilton) for the MBOC on 31/07/22 ?

Think I'm driving down on 30th, was going to fly to Birmingham but looks like bus replaces trains between Birmingham & Leicester so just going to drive.

Staying Saturday but thinking of staying Sunday too.

I thought there was a meet at Mercedes-Benz World on the 31/07/22? Is that still on?

Recall seeing someting about an event beng mentioned that would clash with the meeting, this may have been the one.

Recall seeing someting about an event beng mentioned that would clash with the meeting, this may have been the one.
Yeap I think this is the one but it's weird as it's the same club I think. No harm having 2 events though, you just get to choose 🤷‍♂️

If your going to MB World, touchwood weather permitting, I'll see you there buddy 👍
Sorry I meant the "other" meeting, I do want to get down to an event or meet at MB World at some point though 👍🏼
Give us a shout if you do and we can share a drink.
Don't think I'll bring the E55 if I drive, think it will be a smaller car to get some fuel economy. ;)
It's only a 45 minute run down the A46 for me from home so I've every intention of being there at the moment, providing nothing else important crops up 👍🏼

Whats this other club like
Don't think we're allowed to mention names of other clubs, so I won't do that. There are 2 other clubs out there. One of them has younger following, that's where you'll see the fast and furious AMG owners, some tyre kicker etc. They too holding a massive event on 10.07.22 at MB World.

The club that were talking about has been around for some time, its a fee paying club. The info should populate on google. Hope I don't get in trouble here talking about other clubs. 😬

Don't think we're allowed to mention names of other clubs, so I won't do that. There are 2 other clubs out there. One of them has younger following, that's where you'll see the fast and furious AMG owners, some tyre kicker etc. They too holding a massive event on 10.07.22 at MB World.

The club that were talking about has been around for some time, its a fee paying club. The info should populate on google. Hope I don't get in trouble here talking about other clubs. 😬
So we got the young un's club and the old codgers club and then we the rest club 🤣

It's only a 45 minute run down the A46 for me from home so I've every intention of being there at the moment, providing nothing else important crops up 👍🏼
It's a 5 minute drive for me but as I'm not a member of the other club I doubt I'll be welcome 😁

It's a 5 minute drive for me but as I'm not a member of the other club I doubt I'll be welcome 😁
No given the topic of the meeting it's very much a "member's only" affair.

What is the topic of the meeting?
Sure, I see, Birmingham, but it's a big city, though. So, need a little bit more precise place. Is that place literally called as Leicester Hilton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom