Anyone Got A Comedy Podcast Source

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSLiverpool

MB Enthusiast
Car
Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
Im off on my hols and have downloaded as much of the BBC stuff I can but now Im at a loss - anyone got a source for decent quality satire and stand up ?

TIA

Are you a fan of Adam & Joe? (they used to have a show on channel4 in the mid 90's.)

iTunes has their XFM podcast. Crying out loud funny!

Last edited:
Im off on my hols and have downloaded as much of the BBC stuff I can but now Im at a loss - anyone got a source for decent quality satire and stand up ?

TIA

What about parliament where they all dodge the charges of fraud and
insist they are still capable of government? Probably the funniest thing around at the moment :crazy:

Help! ive downloaded some great free podcasts on itunes but cant see how to get them onto my sony mp3 player or into windows media player - im bnot thick but its not intuitive - help !

Download Pets from Itunes...had me in stitches - but be warned language is pretty Blue...

There is a lot of very good comedy - Stand-up, quizzes etc on BBC Radio 4.

There is a lot of very good comedy - Stand-up, quizzes etc on BBC Radio 4.
Yes I listen to "The Now Show" and the "News Quiz" podcasts usually broadcast on a Friday evening and made available to download soon after. There is only ever one at once as the shows take turns :)

They're very funny but try to keep up as they're VERY topical and the jokes make no sense if you're a month behind! Bit like Have I got news...

Yes I listen to "The Now Show" and the "News Quiz" podcasts usually broadcast on a Friday evening and made available to download soon after. There is only ever one at once as the shows take turns :)

They're very funny but try to keep up as they're VERY topical and the jokes make no sense if you're a month behind! Bit like Have I got news...

Agreed, I like both of those.

I have some ISIHAC (I'm sorry I haven't a clue) on the pc and on my phone. I have heard them before, but they are still funny.

Hut 33 is good also, but at the moment the spoof phone-in "Down The Line" is my favourite.

Forgot about Gareth Jones On Speed!

Gareth Jones and Richard Porter (Sniff Petrol creator and Top Gear script editor!) plus another chap known only as "Zog" comment and joke their way through current motoring stories and motorsport events.

You can download the whole lot from his website and if you subscribe you'll probably get the lot anyway. It's been going for about 3 years now so you might not want to start from the beginning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom