anyone got a glass guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pepi1967

Car
clk 230 komp
can anyone tell me the part exchange value of a vauxhaul astra club easy tronic 2004 0n a 54 plate with 83,000 on the clock from the glass guide please. my little sis wants to px hers. many thanks.

can anyone tell me the part exchange value of a vauxhaul astra club easy tronic 2004 0n a 54 plate with 83,000 on the clock from the glass guide please. my little sis wants to px hers. many thanks.

Hi pepe1967, you dont mention what fuel it uses or it service history, (or the model, 04 and 54 was the shape change) so looking at a mid range version petrol it would retail in trade at around £4000, this would pitch your trade in at around the £3200.

However this can vary on your location (eg as a rule, Scotland trades cheaper than the south) and what the vehicle is being traded on, how long the trader has had it in stock and the value owed to them on it.

Hope this helps :dk:

thank you for the reply its the easytronic club the new shape and its petrol with full service history so with any luck she with be close to 3k depending on the new car shes trading against. thank you for the reply it

Pepi, go to the Vauxhall website and under Finance you will see Value my Car. That gives you Glass's Guide part ex values.

Need the engine size at least? Reg number would be most useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom