Anyone got a new Vito? (2015> facelift) Im looking to order one!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz-M

Car
17' Flint Grey Vito 116 Auto
Has anyone got a new Vito on here? Theres so little Vito forum stuff online!

Im looking to replace my 120 with the new 116 with 7G Auto.

Looking for peoples opinion on them, hopefully compared to the older 639 model and even better against the 120..

Opinion on prices if possible, Im not sure how far I can push them, Im obviously looking to get it as cheap as possible!

Spec Im planning:

116 CDI
7G Auto
Long Body
Metallic Paint (unpainted bumpers)
5 Spoke 17" Sport Alloys
Roof Bars
Uprated Tow Limit
Fixed Head Towbar
Comfort Drivers Seat
Leather Steering Wheel
Electric/ Heated Mirrors
LED lights in rear
12v Socket in rear

Price from Western Commercial is just shy of £28k inc VAT and including a few grand discount for using Merc finance.. Ouch.

Got mine a good few months ago. 114cdi urban edition with auto, Becker sat Nav & reversing camara as all standard equipment. Only problem is MB only make the urban edition in solid white. :(

Would have loved a factory order but couldn't justify the wait & extra cost involved.

Yours sounds a belting spec. Although if I were you I'd add colour coded bumpers. The standard plastic ones (like mine) look horrid.

Ant. :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 9
Midland truck and van will beat any genuine quote you email them, go to the Birmingham branch

Metrux Leciester will give a good deal, and rygor always worth asking for a quote for, so if you put 2 and 2 together

447 is virtually car like to drive. I came from a 639 116 manual to 119 auto and I am very pleased with the difference. Cabin quality is better in 447 Ive found.

Just a thought it might be better you looking at a 119 (auto standard) as by the time you pay for auto in a 116, price difference might not be that much and you get a few things extra in a 119, and have a look at a sport if you can stretch money wise as wheels/paint/mirrors/comfort seat standard in that spec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom