Anyone got a new Vito? (2015> facelift) Im looking to order one!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaz-M, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Gaz-M

Gaz-M Active Member

Car:
    17' Flint Grey Vito 116 Auto
    Has anyone got a new Vito on here? Theres so little Vito forum stuff online!

Im looking to replace my 120 with the new 116 with 7G Auto.

Looking for peoples opinion on them, hopefully compared to the older 639 model and even better against the 120..

Opinion on prices if possible, Im not sure how far I can push them, Im obviously looking to get it as cheap as possible!

Spec Im planning:

116 CDI
    7G Auto
    Long Body
    Metallic Paint (unpainted bumpers)
    5 Spoke 17" Sport Alloys
    Roof Bars
    Uprated Tow Limit
    Fixed Head Towbar
    Comfort Drivers Seat
    Leather Steering Wheel
    Electric/ Heated Mirrors
    LED lights in rear
    12v Socket in rear

Price from Western Commercial is just shy of £28k inc VAT and including a few grand discount for using Merc finance.. Ouch.

2. Happytalk73

Happytalk73 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Vito
    Got mine a good few months ago. 114cdi urban edition with auto, Becker sat Nav & reversing camara as all standard equipment. Only problem is MB only make the urban edition in solid white. :(

Would have loved a factory order but couldn't justify the wait & extra cost involved.

Yours sounds a belting spec. Although if I were you I'd add colour coded bumpers. The standard plastic ones (like mine) look horrid.

Ant. :D

Attached Files:

3. Hursty

Hursty New Member

Car:
    Vito
    Midland truck and van will beat any genuine quote you email them, go to the Birmingham branch

Metrux Leciester will give a good deal, and rygor always worth asking for a quote for, so if you put 2 and 2 together

447 is virtually car like to drive. I came from a 639 116 manual to 119 auto and I am very pleased with the difference. Cabin quality is better in 447 Ive found.

Just a thought it might be better you looking at a 119 (auto standard) as by the time you pay for auto in a 116, price difference might not be that much and you get a few things extra in a 119, and have a look at a sport if you can stretch money wise as wheels/paint/mirrors/comfort seat standard in that spec