Anyone got a spare fibre optic lead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aka$h

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anything with a 3 Pointed Star!
Need a lead to go from command to the boot changer. I doubt my car would have one already as it didnt even come with a radio, so i need a pretty long lead, if anyone has one send me a PM, a part number would also be handy,

Cheers!

I may have a spare one aka$h . . . think there will be one left over after fitting my phone kit - but not sure if it will be long enough for the boot.

Will check & let you know.

S.

I will have a spare one when I've finished fitting my phone and this one does go from the Comand in the front to the CD in the boot of a W210 ( but only just ) If you need one in a hurry I can normally get them for about £40.

Fibre optic lead

Is a fibre optic changer lead only 3 wires?? Just before i bought comand i ordered an analogue changer lead from the dealers giving them the part no. of the changer and stating 'NOT OPTICAL' and they give me a lead with 3 wires going to a little black plug, im guessing this is an optical one? the dealer hasnt got a clue either way
Cheers

philsy2k said:
Is a fibre optic changer lead only 3 wires?? Just before i bought comand i ordered an analogue changer lead from the dealers giving them the part no. of the changer and stating 'NOT OPTICAL' and they give me a lead with 3 wires going to a little black plug, im guessing this is an optical one? the dealer hasnt got a clue either way
Cheers
Phil

This is the power loom ; black wire, brown wire, and blue/black - right ? It is for an optical changer (blue/black is the d2b wakeup wire), and is needed as well as the 2 fiber optical lead.

S.

optic

thats right, whats the other leads i need ?
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom