Anyone got one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Keep us updated. They are tons of them in NW2 these days. Presumably a lot of people are commuting on them. They look brilliant.
Given how fast they go I suppose you need to keep a lookout for drain covers and potholes.
You'd certainly think something with larger, more forgiving, wheels would be better suited to the UK.

I agree Chris, small wheels no suspension (to talk of) and pot holed roads = potential disaster...oh that's right , most of these you see are normally being ridden illegally on the pavement. (Which 'round our way are almost as potholed as the roads), so that's all right then.

You'd certainly think something with larger, more forgiving, wheels would be better suited to the UK.

They're called "electric bikes" :)

I'd love the electric version of my Boardman hybrid - but the prices goes up from £1k to £2k.

These scooters are sub-£400 which puts a whole new complexion on things. Plus they are much easier to store, of course.

They're called "electric bikes" :)

I'd love the electric version of my Boardman hybrid - but the prices goes up from £1k to £2k.

These scooters are sub-£400 which puts a whole new complexion on things. Plus they are much easier to store, of course.
I've got a Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon eMTB. Great fun!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom