Anyone has w211 with NTG2.5 Comand?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bnam

Car
w211, w208
I'm considering getting one to retrofit in my '07, but would like feedback on features.
Thanks!
Byas

Thanks! I had not found the manual previously. I still have a couple of questions:
1. Does this unit download contacts from iPhone 5/6 easily?
2. Is there a way to access voice dialing (Siri) on the iPhone? (This was possible in my '09C300 with Audio 20, and is possible with Viseeo MB4+ in my current w211)
Thanks!
Byas

You must be joking surely.

The Chinese clone units are rubbish. Just look at the primary colours they use! Its like something from the early learning centre. They invariably dont work properly, dont integrate fully and the sound is awful.

I had a customer in this morning who bought one for his CLK and I cant repeat the language he used to describe it. This brings the total we have removed for people to nine!

Comand NTG 2.5 is way better quality. Mapping far clearer, bluetooth better, sound miles better plus it integrates fully with the cluster and steering wheel controls.

Not interested in the clone!

BTW, the NTG 2.5 manual does not indicate that music can be stored on the HDD. It only shows CD, DVD, or SD as storage options. I thought I had read that music could also be stored on the 40GB HDD (upto 4GB IIRC). Was I mistaken or did I read the manual incorrectly?

Thanks!
Byas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom