Anyone have an ipe or similar for sale c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevemoir

Car
C63 AMG
As above folks I know it's a long shot maybe someone is putting there car back to standard

Ideally only looking for x pipe back

Thanks

Steve

Hi
Beginning of next year (end of Jan/mid Feb) I'm fitting an ipe to mine and my standard system will be up for sale gutted cats and gutted resonator.
If you still haven't got one by then.

Hi bud my first post might of been a tad confusing

I'm looking for an ipe or fi system for my car
Thanks

Steve

Ipe or fi would do the job fine lol

Cheers for the info bud. Really just wanted it for the sound tbh lol

No worries if your after and ipe I can recommend a place to buy at a decent price if your thinking of fitting yourself.

Id be getting it fitted in Aberdeen if you could pm me that would be appreciated

As I can't pm yet

Thanks

Steve

Having said that ids worth considering there is no tangible performance benefit. Mine sounds awesome without cats and resonator.

It all depends on your neighbours.... ;)

Mine is a resonator delete and remap also.

I start my car in the garage... so less of a noise disturbance...
Once outside... i let mine roar....

so IPE headers is next on the list to make it ROAR even more...
Not too bothered about the valve backboxes...

Sure the neighbours will be fine lol

That's the setup I'm looking for I don't really want to go headers just resonator delete and back box

Thanks

Steve

It all depends on your neighbours.... ;)

Mine is a resonator delete and remap also.

I start my car in the garage... so less of a noise disturbance...
Once outside... i let mine roar....

so IPE headers is next on the list to make it ROAR even more...
Not too bothered about the valve backboxes...

Yep my next job is headers

There's a video floating about on here with 70+ different combinations of exhaust options for the c63, I'll try and find it

Edit~ can't find it on here using the app. Another member made the video, compiled over 20 minutes worth of footage of different options and lists what each car has fitted. You can really get to hear the differences of each setup to help your decision, if any other member remembers the thread and their on desktop they'll be able to paste the YouTube link. But I do remember numbers 15-17 sounded like heaven!

You'll see what I mean when you see the video :)

Last edited:
There's a video floating about on here with 70+ different combinations of exhaust options for the c63, I'll try and find it

Edit~ can't find it on here using the app. Another member made the video, compiled over 20 minutes worth of footage of different options and lists what each car has fitted. You can really get to hear the differences of each setup to help your decision, if any other member remembers the thread and their on desktop they'll be able to paste the YouTube link. But I do remember numbers 15-17 sounded like heaven!

You'll see what I mean when you see the video :)

The video is here > http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-lounge/199135-huge-c63-amg-exhaust-video-out-youtube.html
but set to "private" unfortunately.

Sure the neighbours will be fine lol

That's the setup I'm looking for I don't really want to go headers just resonator delete and back box

Thanks

Steve

With that, cat delete and remap, you will hit 515-520...
Next step will be headers to reach 550....

that's max for road use in my opinion.

The big step onwards is Weistec Supercharger... which is BIG bucks!!

Thanks for the info guys im stuck between the fi and the ipe

Will do some phoning around and see what's what

Steve

stevemoir said:
Id be getting it fitted in Aberdeen if you could pm me that would be appreciated As I can't pm yet Thanks Steve

Where are you Steve?

I have an Fi fitted to my remapped C63 if you want to hear it, I'm in Elgin.

Cheers.

daveenty said:
Doesn't matter where he is Paul, he'll probably hear it in Elgin, even from the South coast. :bannana: :D

You said it. With valves open (out of town only) it is pretty loud, although it's not too bad in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom