Anyone have an OBD2 scanner for sale? Or one for use around Portsmouth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzOnToast

Car
A 180
Morning all,

I'm in dire need of a diagnostic scanner that can read SRS errors.

My A class (W176) is throwing out the 'Front Left/Right malfunction' message. I've sifted through the forum and tried many solutions to no avail.
Thus my next step is to simply plug it in, see whats wrong and get it sorted.

I cannot find or have had no response from garages in my area that can plug in and diagnose (Other than MB but I'd rather they not reach any further into my pocket).

If you are able to sell or are in the PO area for use I would very much appreciate it!

+1 for PCS. Beware that many people with MB try to "save money" by thinking that buying a scanner then using the codes and then changing items on the chance that will fix the fault/problem. You have a very good well respected Indy very close to you so best result would be to speak to them then make an appointment for Olly to work his magic.

+1 for PCS. Beware that many people with MB try to "save money" by thinking that buying a scanner then using the codes and then changing items on the chance that will fix the fault/problem. You have a very good well respected Indy very close to you so best result would be to speak to them then make an appointment for Olly to work his magic.
I've booked in, apparently they're aware of the issues like mine. So hopefully it will be a simple job.
Thank you lot for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom