Anyone heard from STWAT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, hope Stu’s ok. I remember his thread a while back.

Yes, hope he is well...

He has had periods of disappearing for quite a long while before I seem to remember.

I was thinking the other day there was a noticeable absence of his amusing tin foil hat posts in this current climate !!!!

I really do hope he is ok especially with his health issues.

I texted him last night but no reply.

just phoned him and no answer. And no option to leave a message either. :(

I was thinking the other day there was a noticeable absence of his amusing tin foil hat posts in this current climate !!!!

I really do hope he is ok especially with his health issues.
Ey up now then what's all this about? Leave my hat alone, it's never done thee any harm! It's also quite busy at the moment with all that's going on
Thanks all for thinking of me. I don't deserve it for a minute. You're all wonderful. I have been struggling. But hey, don't we all.
God bless the lot of you(Is god real? Oh god, that's another debate I can't be ****d with)
Stu

Ey up now then what's all this about? Leave my hat alone, it's never done thee any harm! It's also quite busy at the moment with all that's going on
Thanks all for thinking of me. I don't deserve it for a minute. You're all wonderful. I have been struggling. But hey, don't we all.
God bless the lot of you(Is god real? Oh god, that's another debate I can't be ****d with)
Stu
Welcome back Stu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom