Anyone heard of BC Racing wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
I've noticed that BC Racing have wheel designs that resemble other brands - namely HRE, Weds, Rays. The price is up to 50% less and they are forged.

Now I know that the real question in buying these is not so much engineering as all wheel manufacturers use CNC machinery these days but in quality of Aluminium they source.

So my questions is, has anyone heard of BC as a wheel brand? I struggle to find decent reviews on them on the net.

Thanks.

I think Rashman has BC wheels, they look great:thumb:

Come to think of it I am getting a bit short of wheels....

Oooh, i like these, i wonder what sort of price we are talking...?

HB27-AMBX.jpg

Last edited:
Rashman has a set of BC Forged and they look fantastic!

donshl said:
Rashman has a set of BC Forged and they look fantastic!

+1 They are flawless.

Rashman does have a set, anyone that knows him and his car will know that his standards are very high (I know he has returned several big brand / high end products as he was unhappy with the fit or finish) I remember asking him what he thought once he had a chance to inspect the BC wheels and he could not fault them.
The look stunning in the flesh and the finish is outstanding, his set are also extremely light.
I think Projex are the distributor in the UK.

Thanks guys. BC are even cheaper if bought from the States. They could be drop shipped from factory and still be £300 cheaper than if bought from Projex (VAT excl. with both cases). I'm buying these with track use in mind so HRE with their barrel knurling to prevent tyre slippage would probably work better than the BC.

Rash is waiting for the defective wheel to be returned to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom