anyone heard of NRF radiator????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paddy_murphy

Car
E320 cdi avantgarde w211 2003(53)
anyone heard of this make of radiator apparently comes from holland with 2 year guarantee????

If it's the NRF I know they do Radiators & Stuff for the big Mining Trucks and Generators, think the UK stockists are in Daventry?

I've seen some companys spend obscene money on big radiators from them and Caterpillar service teams also use them as replacement, so I guess quality must be good.

Not sure how they are with car rad's though but if the industrial supply is anything to go by I would expect them to be good

I deal with NRF directly.
They have good products.
For your information, their radiator will cost you around £380. It is made by Valeo. The part is not in stock in the UK.

Trust me I'm a doctor, and always find the best deal for customers, especially MB members.

oh right, yeah its a job to know what to do, also if im changing it i don't obviously want to be putting another dudd in there.
Those rads are about £150. however might be better spending 240 on a nissens!!!!

cheers

Oh right maybe the guy got it wrong it was from adrad (advanced radiators) MB8382.7 Diesel / 3.2 Diesel / 3.2 CDI (W211 chassis)Man/AutoYes/No04/0204/06Aftermarket?
i.gif
http://www.adrad.co.uk/redesign/prices.php?id=MB838&model=E CLASS&make=MERCEDES
price was plus vat comes out about 175ish. whether this helps maybe i typed something wrong find this stuff a nightmare!!! obviously want the best for the money as anyone would. don't get me wrong im not being funny hope it doesn't sound like i am!!!

cheers

russ

so franey if i get this nissens one off you how do we go about payment etc etc and whens soonest i could get this??
I don't really dare drive car at moment maybe daft but just can't afford a f**k up like the transmission etc.
cheers

Dear Paddy.

Personally, I would actually clarify first if there was a problem with the rad.
Just because its a Valeo does not mean its a bad one.
It would be sensible to have a sample of the oil checked before you start spending money on a rad that is perfectly ok.

yeah i know what you saying but it just seems a risk to keep that one in there the car drives beautifully, and i just see it as a worry where as if i change the rad have an atf change and new coolant etc then i won't be thinking about that.

It seems to common of a problem obviously nobody would ever know what the percentage of these have gone wrong but seems like a nightmare. however nobody likes to spend money unecessarily the cars only done 76k so its so hard to know what best thing to do is!!!

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom