Anyone heard of these.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes I've dealt with them, very good! :thumb:

You have to be sure of what you're looking for and research the model names as they sometimes differ from European designations.

Dealt with Rock on a number of requirements for my Ford Econoline.They were very good, checking on best way of combining shipment of items from several of their branches. On one order they shipped the wrong brake pads. After a quick phone call they sent replacements , which i received about three days later . Supplied me with a new radiator which was cheaper than having the old one repaired !
One point to watch for , whilst most of my shipments were inclusive of freight , i did get charged by Customs for duty on the radiator.

Yes, heard of them before. Lots of people over on the 116 forum buy stuff from them.

I was just looking for a Steering rack for my friend's car. It doesn't say if the rack is power assisted? Also the rack is the same price as the lower non power assisted model, can this be correct?

My friend wouldn't have to send them the steering rack for refurbishment would he? No company in the U.K. offer new parts for his steering rack, except the main dealer =[.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom