Anyone here upgraded to SkyQ and have an old RF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry, upgraded to Sky Q but have no idea about the amp you are detailing:(

No problem guys, thank you and I've just picked one up on Ebay for less that a tenner compared to £35 new (It's declining tech so wanted someone's leftovers! It simply gives a powered RF signal up to my roofspace distribution amp to allow 3 x other TVs to be used all with working magic eyes! Multi room SkyQ supersedes that)

triax amplifier sky.jpg

No problem guys, thank you and I've just picked one up on Ebay for less that a tenner compared to £35 new (It's declining tech so wanted someone's leftovers! It simply gives a powered RF signal up to my roofspace distribution amp to allow 3 x other TVs to be used all with working magic eyes! Multi room SkyQ supersedes that)

View attachment 89081
Ok, sort of understand. We had a similar setup with the RF out feeding a standard amp sending the sky signal to 5 other rooms

The 'standard' amp will feed just fine, but, it won't be able to operate a 'magic eye' for each additional TV, you need an inbult bypass facility, which this device will operate for me with my new F140 roofspace amp LOL Never worry, it's very old tech, I know what I'm doing, just too tight to shell out for SkyQ!

We ran magic eyes in each room........
Can't remember how though:(
We had 2 x coax cables to each room, initially set up for aerial signal through 1 cable & sky through the other.
I also installed HDMI cables to each room and took HDMI out of the sky box through a splitter. Did have some issues with some TV's being turned on or off when others or the sky box being turned on or off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom