Anyone here with experience of a BMW 6 series?

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 149005

Ive found my self looking at them more and more, especially in black or dark blue with the oyster interior...

Friend had one a 650 cab, black and oyster, he quickly swapped the carpet for black and it was better for it, nice thing he liked it no problems swapped it for an M6

I think the oyster leather interior could be had from factory with black carpets, and some black on the door cards, toned it down a bit.

Thanks

Yes I’ve seen that combination..the oyster carpet doesn't look the most practical...

Hope it is the Grand Coupe - lovely looking car. 2016 cars are superb value for money. I opted for another pre-owned E Class as "right car, right time" or would probably be in carbon black M sport with red or beige/oyster interior,

I have had 3 BMW with the black and black and more black interiors and they are pretty dark, the ali trim is gaudy, fineline wood is nicer

Considered the coupe prior to purchasing the 4 series , really nice place to be as the build quality is a couple of steps above the 2/3/4 series and on par with the CLS I had at the time.

I didn`t get one as I wanted a petrol car this time round (6 miles a day commute) and they were few and far between , even though the 40d is a fine motor , plus it is a big car and being in it solo 99% of the time it would have been wasted. The ZF8 box in the BM`s is outstanding as is the tech.

There is a chap round the corner with a Shakir Orange M6 coupe and it is a stunning car with the carbon body pack and carbon ceramic brakes.

Take one for a test drive but leave the BMW prejudices in the car park before you do as they do actually have indicators and their lane departure option does recognise lane 1 + 2 on the motorway. If you wear denims then maybe the oyster interior is not the best choice as it is easily marked.

Nothing wrong with a black / alcantara / carbon interior.

It now has an alcantara steering wheel and when the warranty runs out in six months it will be getting a 6WB digital dash fitted.

K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom