Anyone here work / drive for Addison Lee ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Video them urinating into your bush/hedge then call the police. People think they can get away with that, that no-one cares but in reality it's about the most revolting thing anyone can do.

It's a very different topic to bad driving.;)

Alternatively deficate in a bucket for a week then when they piss in your bush chuck the bucket into their car. :rock:

Would love that, if only it was that easy. My neighbour has seen twice in the middle of the night and I have found their alternate, instead of pissing directly in the hedge, I have found two bottles of water in my hedge, oddly the colour of mellow yellow, so I assume it was once water but now something a bit more...sour.

Tried complaining to the council and AL. AL ignore it, and council said not a lot they can do unless we get proof, but for the illegal parking they say it is hard to monitor as they simply drive off when the wardens come up our road. So I guess I may have to resort to CCTV, I am just afraid of what I might see.

Video them urinating into your bush/hedge then call the police. People think they can get away with that, that no-one cares but in reality it's about the most revolting thing anyone can do.

A bit of perspective needed here perhaps?

I'm no fan of AL but I can think of many, many things much more revolting than peeing in a hedge, even if it's my hedge.

A bit of perspective needed here perhaps?

I'm no fan of AL but I can think of many, many things much more revolting than peeing in a hedge, even if it's my hedge.

True, and maybe I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't parked illegally, but we all have drive ways, the 20 or so spaces for visitors are for resident permit parking only, but on a daily basis taxis take up 95% of them, so they shouldn't even be in our street, let alone pissing in people's hedges.

But anyway, thats waaaayy off topic.

Install an electric fence in the hedge, should sort (short) it out.

Or come out with a camcorder and openly film them. Should encourage them to get the hell out by freaking them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom