Anyone here work for MB Parts? Or recommend a company?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andybond

Car
Exige S
Hi,

I am after some quite specific parts for a car, my usual MB contact has left the business and I wish to establish a new relationship.

Can you recommend anyone, or do you work for MB Parts?

Thanks!

Andy

Mercedes Benz Newcastle . Ask for the part via messages on the web site .Then its listed for you on Ebay .
I am trying to build a relationship with a business really as I tend to buy a lot of parts for some unique cars :)

I am trying to build a relationship with a business really as I tend to buy a lot of parts for some unique cars :)
Asabove:

Contact Steve Jenkins: [email protected]

He works for MB Edinburgh and is very helpful. offers discounts on most parts and always includes delivery in his prices. Next day delivery not unusual, three days from order if not in stock.

Tell him David Martin recommended you to him

Mercedes Benz Newcastle . Ask for the part via messages on the web site .Then its listed for you on Ebay .
I also use these via eBay. Use the epc for the part number and then enter this on their ebay site. Great service.

Mercedes Benz of Newcastle message via Ebay to Michael and your parts are sorted . I have just received the order i asked for a fillter for the transmission and the oil pan gasket , plus sump plug crush washer ,Ask Michael and he will list them on Ebay in MBN shop so you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom