Anyone Identify?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midsomerjambo

Car
C250 CDI
Hi all,

I found what looks like a piece of trim, sitting in the offside passenger door pocket of my 2010 C250 CDi saloon - can anyone identify it? I can't see anything obviously missing.

Regards, MSJ

Attachments

• IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2572.JPG
    IMG_2572.JPG
    747.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2573.JPG
    IMG_2573.JPG
    739.6 KB · Views: 29
Possibly a seat track/runner guide cover.

Can you Google the part number on it? or share on here?

Possibly a seat track/runner guide cover.

Can you Google the part number on it? or share on here?
It doesn't seem to have a part number on it - guess that would've been my first port of call, had there been one. One side has a kind of fine orange peel finish which I guess is the outwards facing side. The other side has a smooth, shiny finish with "R" etched on it (right?) and a clock thing above it (presumably indicating date of manufacture) and another clock thing on one of the clips at the end. The clip at the other end has "20" etched on it and ">ABS< etched below that.

Is there one on the other side somewhere?

Hi all,

I found what looks like a piece of trim, sitting in the offside passenger door pocket of my 2010 C250 CDi saloon - can anyone identify it? I can't see anything obviously missing.

Regards, MSJ
Seat runner cover

Looks like you were right @KillerHERTZ and @Basa96 so thanks for that :) Any idea what purpose they serve? It came off the inboard side of the outboard driver's seat guide rail. The covers for the inboard rail are both missing but all are present and correct on the passenger seat rails. I've never noticed any issues with the seat movement but do you think I should look into getting a replacement set for the inboard driver's rail?

The are just covers to make the interior look more visually appealling, by covering up the Metal parts.

If you cant clip it back into place, id leave it be. You havent already noticed it missing so far :D

just keep it and get it refitted at next service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom